Stand bag recs

1,381 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
Wildcat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wildcat Junior has wrapped-up his senior season and will not be playing in college. So I need to get him a new stand bag to replace his current one with the HS logo on it. Plan on getting one for him for Christmas.

He's a pretty big kid, so weight is less of a concern. More interested in durability and ample room for all 14 sticks.

TIA
Betoisafurry
I've been happy with my ping hoofer, I wouldn't do the 14 club divider though.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I bought one of these Ping 4 series last year in maroon. Very durable. Plenty of room. And a great deal right now, which is what I got mine for last year. That said, the one in the link is only red which may be a dealbreaker. But if you search around for the Ping 4 series mascot bag, you may find other color options out there. It's basically the old school Hoofer before they got more tricked up.

https://www.globalgolf.com/golf-bags/1047712-ping-4-series-mascot-stand/?opt=aaa
Pinche Guero
AG
Ping Hoofer is a solid choice and is the one most high school teams use. I also like the Titleist STADRY because it has waterproof pockets
HKAg
AG
I just purchased a TaylorMade flextech crossover stand bag. I really like it so far. Plenty of pockets and has 14 full length dividers.
Mr.Bond
AG
https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/hybrid-14-stand-cart-2019/1104615003.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAob3vBRAUEiwAIbs5TqjBKIWsjBRXRsyf9HqncY_lgv7d724jlVh81uyfwVh11edDLRJA3hoCXG0QAvD_BwE

What I have. I'm personally a huge fan of the 14 way divider
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

07fta07
AG
Charlie Kelley said:

I've been happy with my ping hoofer, I wouldn't do the 14 club divider though.

Hoofer always a great choice. I've got the Hoofer Lite because I walk and carry a decent amount and didn't need the extra pockets and weight of the original Hoofer.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, that's why I landed on that 4 series I posted above. It reminds me of a the Hoofers I had from the early 90's to the early/mid 2000's before they started beefing them up with more pockets/features, adding weight, and charging a lot more. Still plenty of room (just as much as the 90s era Hoofers)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.