Hows my swing?

2,540 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DGAG92
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ibt "you're on the wrong side of the ball"

AggieIce
AG
Strive to finish on the tip of your toe, not "squash the bug"

Other than that looks fine
Baby Billy
AG
Return of the Stack and Tilt!
Baby Billy
AG
Do you want to hit bombs?
mm98
AG
1000xs better than my swing.
CapCity12thMan
AG
looks to me that was a toe ball. Probably a result of you shrugging your shoulders through impact, which also decreases club head speed.
Wildcat
AG
Standing on the wrong side
Ag81Golf
Need to see the other 65 swings to make an informed decision.
Ragoo
AG
Ball straight, swing good
Icecream_Ag
S
Does it work for you? Then it's wrong.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Nice swing. Pretty closed on the way back and not sure if your hips are quite getting thru it, but overall, looks good.
tandy miller
AG
Here's a full speed wedge... one of the other 65 swings

tandy miller
AG
Good catch on the hips. You're right... I used to over rotate and spin out and in an attempt to rectify that issue it looks like I may have gone too far the other way. Almost looks like I'm stalling out
DannyDuberstein
AG
The torture of this game. A correction eventually becomes an over-correction, and the pendulum goes on. You described it well, and again, it's not crazy off or anything.
CStewTAMU
AG
Not bad. I see some early extension. Also called "humping the goat". Common among better players. Your butt moves towards the ball a few inches which will lead to inconsistent strikes. The club angle at impact will be significantly steeper with the hands higher at impact than address. When you transition your weight to your lead side as you start the downswing, think of all you weight going towards your heel. That helped me tremendously. The Hogans 5 lessons mental thought of feeling like your lead hip was strapped to a wall behind you didn't work for me. It's trying to accomplish the same thing of preventing early extension though. Sometimes you have to try several different swing thoughts before you find one that works. Also, the trail elbow action seems a little odd the way it is behind your torso on the downswing. However, the lead arm through the hit looks excellent. It stays close to your body. Didn't look at a face on view. The early extension and trail elbow are probably related. The EE is causing the trail elbow to get behind you so you'll have enough room for the club to swing through.

All in all, not bad at all.
jonj101
Do you still go to Neil Wilkins?
DGAG92
AG
jonj101 said:

Do you still go to Neil Wilkins?

I thought Neil just fished.......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.