Moving Sale, Irons, Drivers, Putters, Shafts FS

1,893 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Burner Username
Burner Username
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://houston.craigslist.org/spo/d/missouri-city-golf-clubs-drivers-irons/7019564304.html

Planning on moving in the next few months and decided I'd just clean out the golf closet. Make an offer on anything you're interested in. I'm in the Sugar Land area, but can work out shipping if need be.
nickel
Mark me down for the Bettinardi BB1 and the XR 16* hybrid.
Live in North Houston. Can pay via PayPal, cash, etc.
Burner Username
Sounds good. Email me at aggiefootball1986@yahoo.com and we can work out pick up or shipping.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
What is the condition of the m-4's or 5's
Burner Username
The 5's are in better shape than the 4's. I played the 5's for 2 yrs and probably played the 4's for more like 3 or 4 yrs. Scale of 1-10 I'd call the 5's a 7-8 and the 4's a 5-6 conservatively. Email me and I can send you pics of the faces.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
The Grey Patch said:

The 5's are in better shape than the 4's. I played the 5's for 2 yrs and probably played the 4's for more like 3 or 4 yrs. Scale of 1-10 I'd call the 5's a 7-8 and the 4's a 5-6 conservatively. Email me and I can send you pics of the faces.

Would you be willing to sell off the 3-5 mp4?
Burner Username
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

The Grey Patch said:

Would you be willing to sell off the 3-5 mp4?

Depends on the price. Email me and we can work it out.
Burner Username
BB1 and XR hybrid are sold. Everything else is still available.
AgTech88
AG
Looking for a used set for my son - He is 23, about 5'9" and is an athlete. He has played a little off and on for several years but is graduating and wanting to play more.

Any of the iron sets and/or woods you have be a good fit for him? Looking for something that is forgiving/easy to hit for a new-ish golfer. Also need bag etc. I am in Katy area.

Let me know - e-mail in profile.

Thanks
Burner Username
rsmithtesiusa said:

Looking for a used set for my son - He is 23, about 5'9" and is an athlete. He has played a little off and on for several years but is graduating and wanting to play more.

Any of the iron sets and/or woods you have be a good fit for him? Looking for something that is forgiving/easy to hit for a new-ish golfer. Also need bag etc. I am in Katy area.

Let me know - e-mail in profile.

Thanks

Email sent. The irons I have aren't really designed to be forgiving/for a beginner, but everything else should work for him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.