Attention Wives/Girlfriends!! Make Your Husband Happy This Christmas! New SC!!

2,228 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by C ROC N
C ROC N
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For sale is a LE T22 Scotty Cameron Newport 2 & Fastback 1.5 ,very sexy high performing putter!! SWAG Game!
Newport 2 $700
Fastback 1.5 $750
Both BNIP never used, You will be the first to roll a putt!
Will ship
Cash/PayPal only
Only trades would be a set of Ping Blueprints or nice set of Mizuno 919 Tour Forged 4-PW or 3-pw
07fta07
AG
Very nice putters! And not to derail but have you hit the blueprints? That's like trying to hit a golf ball with an iron head the size of a dime. Absolute butter when you succeed but the other 90% of the time is harsh. But damn do they look good.
dbtexasag05
Length?

Take 1250 for both?
940Ag
AG
I would think what most wives/girlfriends could do for their significant other won't cost them a dime.....and still be one of the best Christmas presents ever.
C ROC N
My son plays college golf and uses the Blueprints. I have played with blades before so I understand hitting it square in the face! I don't think I will have a problem, lol. I shoot under par on a good day and 6 or 7 over on a bad day. The old Mizuno blades I used to play with have a smaller face than the Blueprints. Thanks for your concern! I am hoping that I can shoot consistently from 75 to 68 with the Blueprints, but only time and practice will tell.
C ROC N
Both are 35" with 10 gram weights
Aggieangler93
AG
940Ag said:

I would think what most wives/girlfriends could do for their significant other won't cost them a dime.....and still be one of the best Christmas presents ever.
Amen to that, Brother.....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
C ROC N
940Ag said:

Especially on the golf course!!
C ROC N
Price drop- Newport 2 $650
Fastback 1.5 $700
TM M2 Driver 10.5 degree $150
Bettinardi SS Wedges 56 & 60 degree $120
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.