Office Indoor Putting Mat

3,342 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tandy miller
Lt. Joe Bookman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a putting mat for the office and came across the Perfect Practice Putting Mat. Looks pretty slick and I like the markings on it.

https://golfsply.co/products/the-perfect-practice-putting-mat

Any one have any experience with it?

Is the birdieball one still the standard?
Mr.Bond
AG
Big moss is far superior to birdie ball imo. I've owned both
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

AggieDruggist89
AG
Here's my office. Now for my home basement, I'm putting in a full blown putting and chipping green.

bcanales05
AG
Wait a minute....this look exactly like my office too!
AggieDruggist89
AG
bcanales05 said:

Wait a minute....this look exactly like my office too!

Picture or its not the same
1208HawkTree
AG
Are you hiring?

To answer the question, get a Boomerang. Best practice aid I've ever owned, and it's not even close. Make sure the floor it sits on is flat and smooth or you'll go crazy. Mine is in my garage, I only wish I could use it at work.
gravy97
AG
I've had the same Big Moss puttting green for 15 years or so and it still rolls true
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
We're looking for one where we can put our company logo on it. Doesn't seem like Big Moss does that?
Mr.Bond
AG
I'll just say this company logo or not I would avoid birdieball at all cost. It is a cheap ass piece of foam it is not even remotely close to the quality that you would expect for what you end up spending
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I'll just say this company logo or not I would avoid birdieball at all cost. It is a cheap ass piece of foam it is not even remotely close to the quality that you would expect for what you end up spending

Good to know.
PA24
AG
Island Home

I use this one at my get away home
raidernarizona
I think this is a really great concept. Just saw these. Pace, not line is where I need the most work.

https://eyelinegolf.com/collections/putting-mats
SweaterVest
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Mr.Bond said:

Good to know.

We have a 20' Birdieball at the office and it's pretty legit. It goes to conferences occasionally and gets walked over constantly and has held up well. Sure, there are a couple of little holes from women walking over it in heels but the way the foam heels it doesn't really effect the roll. It's very fast and rolls true and we set up a different challenge in the office every week with the shims you can use to make any break you want. I haven't used any of the other nice ones but I can tell you Birdieball is 100x better than the piece of felt most people putt on.
HouAggie
AG
www.putterballgame.com

This is what you need.
Matsui
AG
Bumping this thread - anyone have any new recommendations for putting mat
AggieDruggist89
AG
Yoga mat and a 4 ft metal ruler.

Keep the ball on the ruler.

tandy miller
AG
These are pretty good

https://www.perfectpractice.golf/products/the-perfect-practice-putting-mat?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=7340246590&utm_keyword=perfect%20practice&gclid=CjwKCAjw092IBhAwEiwAxR1lRhlTvguqXGYApZIEGLnFyv211fvTFxpE3Es6-fSdOCSPWiFQQM3kRxoC8YIQAvD_BwE
MarylandAG
For what it is worth, the Dustin Johnson perfect putting mat link in the OP and in the post above mine can be found at Sams. You can find it here Perfect Putting Mat. It includes a putting mirror. You have to log in to see the price but I can tell you that it is $99.98. Sams had it regular price for $129. The exact same thing can be found at the PGA Superstore for $169, the packages are identical, both with the putting miror included. Bought one for my daughter who is just starting out in First Tee, have not set it up yet. Check your local Sams for inventory.
CoppellAg93
AG
I bought this putting mat on Amazon earlier this year ...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013BYCKDQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

I love it. The first round I played after using it for a couple weeks, I was making putts like crazy. My playing partners even started calling me "Matt" after I told them I was using it to practice.

I'm sure there are probably better ones out there, but this one has definitely done the trick for me.
tandy miller
AG
I used to have this as well. Works well, and I liked the lines on the mat. Lasted 5 years and 2 moves before the plastic behind the hole cracked (something fell on it)

Also LOL at the Matt comment
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.