Champions Golf Club

2,597 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
panag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just joined as a junior member and looking to get connected with folks to play with. Let me know if any of y'all are members out there and open to adopting another for your group.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'm not a member but will be your guest anytime
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

snowaggie
Off topic, but 40-plus years ago I lived across the creek in Champion Forest and we'd mess around in the creek all the time, finding tons of balls from those holes that line the creek. If you desire any early 80's era golf balls, they're in a box somewhere I'm sure. A lot less suburbia and much more country in those days. No Raveneaux golf course. Fond memories of fishing and shooting .22's down there and I'm certain that we shouldn't have!
randy828
AG
snowaggie said:

Off topic, but 40-plus years ago I lived across the creek in Champion Forest and we'd mess around in the creek all the time, finding tons of balls from those holes that line the creek. If you desire any early 80's era golf balls, they're in a box somewhere I'm sure. A lot less suburbia and much more country in those days. No Raveneaux golf course. Fond memories of fishing and shooting .22's down there and I'm certain that we shouldn't have!
snowaggie, Cy-Creek grad or before that?
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
snowaggie
Entered high school the 1st year of Klein Forest. I can't imagine that that area still sends kids as far as that to their school.
MJ20/20
AG
Great time to join. They're getting the course ready for the US Women's Open in 2020. The course should look a lot like it did for the Tour Championship back in the early 2000's.
panag
AG
MJ20/20 said:

Great time to join. They're getting the course ready for the US Women's Open in 2020. The course should look a lot like it did for the Tour Championship back in the early 2000's.
It's in fantastic shape. I couldn't be happier!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I'm not a member but will be your guest anytime

This +1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.