Hurricane Creek CC in Anna, TX

1,427 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TMfrisco
Corporal Punishment
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I grew up near this course and my family were members way back in the 80's. Haven't been back since, though. Anyone ever play there? Is there a chance in hell a non-member could get on? Would love to play it again after so long.

As I recall, the 18th hole is one the most difficult par 4s I've ever seen.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Just call them and tell them you are interested in joining but want to play a round before committing.
Really nice club. Some of the best greens in North Texas.
TX_Aggie37
AG
I haven't played there since last summer, and have only played a couple rounds there total over the last couple years, but it was always in great shape. One of the better courses I've played in the NTX area.

Edit to add: I've always played with a member so I don't know what kind of luck you'd have getting on. I imagine if you did what the poster above suggested they'd let you on.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
My dad is a member. I love that course. As soon as my son is old enough to play, I'll probably join as well.

My dad is retired and mostly plays during the week. If you are interested in playing with him, send me a PM.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

My dad is a member. I love that course. As soon as my son is old enough to play, I'll probably join as well.

My dad is retired and mostly plays during the week. If you are interested in playing with him, send me a PM.
Thank you for the kind offer. Would love to play a round next time I'm in the area but I'll have to take a rain check this week. I'll PM you down the line some time and see if the offer still stands.
TMfrisco
AG
Call the Pro Shop and tell them your story, I bet they'll let you play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.