Callaway Pre-Owned 25% Off

1,916 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FYI Callaway pre-owned clubs are 25% off. If you don't see a driver or club you want, keep checking back b/c stock seems to rotate on a daily basis.

I was looking for a driver with a specific shaft/wt./flex/loft and found it after watching for a couple of weeks. $399 list. "Very Good" Epic Flash came to $325 with shipping and sales tax. That's $200 less than new at a big box store.
Yesterday
AG
Thanks for the heads up!
Aggieangler93
AG
Their rating system is spot on. My son bought Apex wedges there a few months ago that are like new. They are in Austin, so ship quick. I just wish they had a retail presence, so you could go browse when bored.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
giddings_ag_06
AG
Yea, buy with confidence. I bought an Epic driver and Rogue Pro irons all in "Like New" condition and you'd have thought I just bought them off the shelf brand new. Saved about 30%. They do a lot of 30% off promotions that save you quite a bit off of already marked down clubs.
agracer
AG
Ordered my "Very Good" driver on Wednesday, showed up at the house Saturday.

Had a few marks on the face and the grip was a little off color by other than that it looked new. Hits a lot better than my old one (when I get a good shoulder turn anyway)!!
giddings_ag_06
AG
I've been eyeing a set of Apex's and finally pulled the trigger yesterday using the Trade In-Trade Up. Also found a 20% off discount by just Googling Callaway discounts. All said and done, I'll be getting a "Like New" set of Apex's for $350 to my door. Heck of a deal. I wasn't able to get the 25% off, but still got a 20% off, so it's almost a wash. I've bought several "Like New" clubs and my last set of irons off of here and they were all perfect.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

Yea, buy with confidence. I bought an Epic driver and Rogue Pro irons all in "Like New" condition and you'd have thought I just bought them off the shelf brand new. Saved about 30%. They do a lot of 30% off promotions that save you quite a bit off of already marked down clubs.
I had the exact same experience. Was very pleased.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.