***For Sale - 2019 TaylorMade P790 Irons - 4-PW***

2,106 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jj9000
jj9000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have the closest to 'new' set of TaylorMade P790s you'll be able to find.

I have the following For Sale:

2019 TaylorMade P790 iron set that has a total of (1) range bucket on them.

These were Custom Ordered and assembled by TaylorMade.

As you'll see in the pictures (URL below), the only clubs that have been hit are the 6i, 7i, and PW. The remaining clubs have never been hit, and are still in the wrapper.

• Set Makeup 4-PW
  • Shafts KBS TGI 100 - if you've never heard of these shafts, here is some very good data: https://kbsgolfshafts.com/shop/tgi-tour-graphite-iron/
  • Length +.25" over TaylorMade Standard
  • Lie TaylorMade Standard
  • Loft TaylorMade Standard
  • Grips Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 with +3 wraps bottom hand, 1 wrap top hand

Selling to you guys/gals for $925 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48, or, $900 in-person in DFW.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1792708/2019-taylormade-p790-4-pw-kbs-tgi-100#latest

98Ag99Grad
AG
Just didn't like them?
FTAco07
AG
Don't know anything about those shafts, but I play the previous version P790s and they are great irons for the mid handicapper.
Mr.Bond
AG
Christmas in September. JJ Claus strikes again
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Just didn't like them?

I have a set that I built as a backup set while these were on pre-order. Then I started playing really well with the set I built. No real need to try to fix something that's not broken. So, the P790s must go.
jj9000
AG
FTAco07 said:

Don't know anything about those shafts, but I play the previous version P790s and they are great irons for the mid handicapper.

TGI 100 have the same bend profile as KBS Tour 120 Stiff flex. The profile is almost linear from butt to tip. I thought about pulling the shafts and installing them in another set of heads, but I don't want to jack with it.
jj9000
AG
Price Drop
jj9000
AG
Bump. Still have the set.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.