New T22 Scotty Cameron Tellurium Newport 2

3,656 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by C ROC N
C ROC N
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I went by PGA Superstore today and talked to one of the PGA professionals I know and he put me down for a 35" Newport 2 model!! Super pumped, they look amazing. Hopefully they feel amazing!!
flogmat
AG
Holy crap I'm a sucker for nostalgia. What was the sticker? $2000?
C ROC N
??? I thought I had to prepay, but he gave me back my credit card and told me that I will get a call once they show up at the store. So I didn't get charged? He told me that I would pay whatever the msrp is from Titleist.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I read MSRP will be $599
El_Guero512
They are saying 600 msrp.Clean looking putter
G-Town Cracker
AG
These are very tempting as I'm still rocking my teryllium Santa Fe that I got in 1998!
Shaggie 05
AG
Still regret trading my teryllium back in 99-00. Traded straight up for a Scotty Pro Platinum that I still have, but it's not nearly as cool.
BigHitterDaLama
I just bought a brand new 98 Newport Teryllium still in plastic, never used, off of craigslist for $475. Iconic putter.
C ROC N
I'll pay $599 for a limited edition SC putter!
C ROC N
BigHitterDaLama said:

I just bought a brand new 98 Newport Teryllium still in plastic, never used, off of craigslist for $475. Iconic putter.

Almost an antique classic!!
powerbelly
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

Much better buy than the new ones.
C ROC N
Just make sure it has a COA because those have alot of fakes out there. Especially on the TeI3's!! They have legit serial numbers that they copy from an original. Since they have the original nobody has reported it as stolen so the process continues, so watch out!!
jj9000
AG
C ROC N said:

Just make sure it has a COA because those have alot of fakes out there. Especially on the TeI3's!! They have legit serial numbers that they copy from an original. Since they have the original nobody has reported it as stolen so the process continues, so watch out!!

Say what? You talking about the new version...b/c I've never seen an older TeI3 fake? Too difficult for the counterfeiters to mess with...especially when they can stamp out newer model Newports and 009s for a couple of bucks and sell on AliExpress for big bucks.
C ROC N
Not talking about the mass production fakes. Just the small time forger making a few to sell for quick cash. Usually comes with a legit scotty headcover that is not an original.
powerbelly
AG
C ROC N said:

Not talking about the mass production fakes. Just the small time forger making a few to sell for quick cash. Usually comes with a legit scotty headcover that is not an original.
It would cost more to forge a few tei3s than you could make selling them at $500 a pop.
C ROC N
https://s.amsu.ng/7kUQIEAipqWN

Look what I picked up today!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.