A&M Golf PE Coach - Mid 90's

1,937 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody remember the name of the guy that taught PE Golf in the Mid 90's? He had a book called Sweet Swinging Golf or something like that.

Extra credit for a pic of the book cover.
Chris98
AG
Tomchesson (sp?)
Baby Billy
AG
Bob Ellis?
Barnyard96
AG
Tom sounds right
AgDotCom
Wasn't Tom Meinecke, was it? He was well known as a scuba instructor and a good one at that. But I think he may have taught some other PE classes / sports also. He certainly liked to play golf, that I know. He passed away Oct. 2017.
GIF Reactor
AG
I think I still have my copy of Sweet Swing'n Golf at home. Let me look tonight and report back.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Our 1983 and 1984 final exam for I think 100% of your grade was if you could IN FACT make contact on a full swing on 5 balls in a row with a 7i and also 2 putt from like 10 ft
AG
Dave Shakel?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
I Am A Critic
Tom Cross
jgh85Ag
AG
Kind of sucked back then that PE classes were not Pass fail.

I think I took golf in 82. Made a B. Not bad considering I am a C minus at best golfer
Barnyard96
AG
Tom Cross for the win. That's him.
Barnyard96
AG
I remember he was a stickler for range safety (Old Penberthy Area). This cute coed hit into him when he was setting up something and he lost his ***** Sent her packing,

CapCity12thMan
AG
"STOP HITTING PLEASE"...always said that in PE.

Some idiot hit one about 3 seconds after he yelled that and then came "THANK YOU! SEE YOU NEXT SEMESTER"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.