Patrick Reed Wedge Snap

2,038 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EKUAg
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At Even, in rough between front right greenside bunker laying three. At time it looked like cut was going to be +1. Zinger says "Only thing he can't do is dump it". Reed proceeds to dump it, leaving it in the rough. Proceeds to snap the wedge over his knee.

Fortunately for him, the cut slide to +2.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He nearly did it after the first pitch from behind the green. You can see him take the club with both hands and bend it enough to flex the shaft pretty significantly. That club had no chance of survival when he dumped the next one. .
bagger05
AG
https://www.golfchannel.com/news/watch-frustrated-patrick-reed-snaps-wedge-over-knee
Yesterday
AG
Loved it! Snapped it. Threw it on the ground and then went back to business. Didn't slow play, mess up a green and he shook hands when it was over. That's the way you throw a tantrum.
Icecream_Ag
S
And the caddie with the next wedge ready before Reed looked up
_lefraud_
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

And the caddie with the next wedge ready before Reed looked up

That was my favorite part.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
didn't he toss a mic into the bunker area from the green before the meltdown? hilarious.
Icecream_Ag
S
ruddyduck said:

didn't he toss a mic into the bunker area from the green before the meltdown? hilarious.
it was where he was planning on hitting the ball so he moved it. Then hit a horrid shot
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

ruddyduck said:

it was where he was planning on hitting the ball so he moved it. Then hit a horrid shot

i know, but the way he just chucked it to the side made me chuckle.
EKUAg
AG
I liked the analysis by the Color Commentator.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.