Anyone played Trinity Forest (Byron Nelson site)?

881 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yesterday
Gunter12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Playing it this week...never been. Thoughts?
Bocaj
AG
Played it last week. I'm not a great golfer so it's tough for me to really speak to the difficulty because everything is tough for me haha. Their greens rolled true though and you have to be aware that there is hardly a difference between where the green ends and the collar starts. Coore & Crenshaw did a great job designing that course. If it's all the same to you, I would walk it because it's already CPO and you will be walking a lot regardless. We took carts and it felt like we walked the whole thing. Hope you enjoy it!
Gunter12
Yes, we are walking (with caddies)...sounded like they're not allowing carts at all beginning tomorrow because of Byron Nelson prep efforts. I'm not great either and the course will probably eat me alive, but a friend who is buddies with the pro got us on so I'm gonna give it a go... I'm excited to see it firsthand.
Yesterday
AG
Caddies will be all you need. All I know is it plays a lot harder than what the PGA had it set up for last year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.