Hole-In-One

1,759 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RigsTx
RigsTx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hit my first hole in one today at Odessa CC.

Pumped would be an understatement.
elchucoag93
AG
Nice
Mr.Bond
AG
Congratulations. I'm going on 20+ years seeking my first. Hit the pin a number of times
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Baron von Bulsh
Old course or Links? Which hole?
RigsTx
AG
Baron von Bulsh said:

Old course or Links? Which hole?

Links. #18
Baron von Bulsh
Great hole. I've come within a foot on that one a couple of times, but I'm still chasing my elusive first hole in one.

Congrats.
jgh85Ag
AG
Congrats!
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Congratulations. I'm going on 20+ years seeking my first. Hit the pin a number of times
Same
dc509
AG
Congratulations! I hope the beer flowed like water afterward.
Mr.Bond
AG
dc509 said:

I hope the beer flowed like water afterward.

And beautiful women instinctively flocked like the salmon of Capistrano
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

DOCAG79
AG
Congratulations! Love playing out there on those courses. And dining and drinking in the men's locker room ain't too bad either!
leachfan
Great hole, great course. Congratulations!
RigsTx
AG
Thanks all.

Everyone in the locker room took it easy on me. I think that it being Sunday evening kept it from getting too out of hand.

BreNayPop
raidernarizona
Congrats! Gotta be an awesome feeling!

Tell us more about it....
RigsTx
AG
raidernarizona said:

Congrats! Gotta be an awesome feeling!

Tell us more about it....
Last hole of the day at OCC Links - Front left pin placement playing 132 yds. Playing a little downwind. Hit a choked down bunt PW right of the pin with a slight draw. Greens were firm so I was trying to let it land short and release. When I hit it I thought it was going to be a good look at birdie.

When it hit it bounced hard left, right at this moment I was pissed as I thought I was going to get screwed by a bad bounce and the ball was going to bound deep of the pin. Instead it flew straight into the cup.

I went from displeasure to elation in less than half a second. Such a surreal feeling.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
You should keep that post documenting the moment with the ball for future reference.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
adotsloan said:

You should keep that post documenting the moment with the ball for future reference.

I agree.
As I get older and correspondingly "worse" I realize that it will not ever happen for ne unless very very lucky

Very happy for you
raidernarizona
Just reading your description makes me feel even more like a hack! My usual thought on par 3's is land the ball somewhere on the green...if Im lucky enough to do that I can sometimes "save par" from there. Congrats again!
RigsTx
AG
raidernarizona said:

Just reading your description makes me feel even more like a hack! My usual thought on par 3's is land the ball somewhere on the green...if Im lucky enough to do that I can sometimes "save par" from there. Congrats again!

Well I still have my hack moments every round. Yesterday was literal feast or famine. A hole-in-one, 5 birdies, 4 pars, 7 bogeys, 1 double. 74
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.