FS- Mizuno ST180 9.5 Driver

1,568 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JarAG2007
JarAG2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://collegestation.craigslist.org/spo/d/college-station-mizuno-st180-driver/6813173159.html

Used Mizuno ST180:

Built for raw power and launch - the ST180 driver is a real game changer. Designed to rip it, not having an infinite track allows us to push even more mass lower and forward into the head for super low spins. Combined with the SP700 Titanium face, the Shockwave Sole produces raw power and explosive ball speeds. Simply put, it was engineered to go fast and long.

Features:

SP700 Titanium Face: Exotic fine grain titanium material that offer greater responsive force for increased ball speed and distance

CORTECH Face: Multi-thickness face design for increased ball speed

Waffle Crown: Optimized sweet spot to get low spin

Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds

Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie hosel adaptor settings to aid in launch optimization

Shaft: MCA TENSEI CK BLUE SERIES STIFF (std. length)

Loft: 9.5 (7.5-11.5 Adj w/upright options as well)

Grip: Golf Pride M-31 360 (standard)

Includes head cover and adjustment wrench. Price is $185 obo. Thanks!
Mr.Bond
AG
Whatcha changing to
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

JarAG2007
AG
I actually had the JPX 900 and had an accident with it over the holidays...wife backed over golf bag and broke driver. I was able to save the head, so I reshafted that head on a 44" regular flex shaft. It was a cheap shaft the D & J had sitting around. Now the head has a small ding and some scratches but is still playable.

In the meantime I bought this club knowing I liked my old Mizuno. Basically I took them both to the range and played 9 holes. I just have more control with my old driver. I don't have the distance of this new ST180 when I hit it good, but not worth the lack of control i have.

I have asked this on the board before, but my swing speed with a driver was and maybe still is 105-110, and everyone says I should use a stiff shaft then. But every time I use a regular flex i seem to have more control. My favorite shaft was on the big bertha with a regular project x lz optifit shaft. It had a nice whip to it but somehow i controlled a loved it. I am starting to believe i should stick with a shorter regular flex shaft for control and give up distance.

My swing isn't pretty at all. I typically come over the top and have a steep down swing. I hit my irons pretty well because of this, but inconsistent with driver. I am looking to sale this driver and invest in driving iron and new lob wedge. Long answer but that's what i got.
JarAG2007
AG
Price drop: Driver now $165

Also never sold my old hybrid and dropped price to $35

https://collegestation.craigslist.org/spo/d/college-station-callaway-hybrid-golf/6806408634.html
JarAG2007
AG
Final Price drop before going to other selling sites:

Mizuno Driver- $150
Callaway Hybrid- $25
JarAG2007
AG
Forgot to mention i am willing and open to trade offers....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.