Looking to Buy: Left handed clubs for 14 YO

966 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jj9000
ddub96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son who played some golf off and on as a younger kid is showing some interest after a few years of not playing at all. Looking to buy basic set - full or partial - and left handed.

Any good leads on where to purchase perhaps used or reasonably priced set? Any club makers out there that would consider building a set?
aggieiniowa
AG
Check out callaway preowned (www.callawaygolfpreowned.com) and click on the left handed tabs. It does not look like they have junior clubs for your son's age, but they have lots of new or used options. I have looked at the site and heard good things. I have found some left handed sets at golf galaxy or whatever big box store you have around. There are not too many options being left handed, but worth a look. Good luck
ddub96
AG
Appreciate the comments. I will check out that website.
WLW12SPJ
AG
Where are you located? I might know of something depending on how "prestine" they need to be.
ddub96
AG
Live in Victoria but get to Houston, San Antonio and College Station areas fairly regularly.
Snapper01
Snapper01
AG
Kids Golf Clubs
jj9000
AG
Snapper01 said:

Kids Golf Clubs
I'm a big fan of US Kids for the little guys/girls.

At 14...he should be able to hit adult sized and weighted clubs.

I would check www.globalgolf.com

Not sure how strong the kid is...but...by 14 an average kid should be swinging a Regular Flex Men's shaft (or stronger).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.