Taylormade, everybody gets.....

1,647 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jgh85Ag
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
..screwed. Ha

https://instagr.am/p/Bq7oKdlHmoj
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
Shiiiiittttt, you're not? Hacker
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Post removed:
by user
E
AG
Is that screw on the face?
Mr.Bond
AG
E said:

Is that screw on the face?

X2

Mr.Bond
AG
Are all the hackers can hit it off the heel or the toe and say they caught it right on the screws

E
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Are all the hackers can hit it off the heel or the toe and say they caught it right off the screws

This is genius on their part
Post removed:
by user
AgfromHOU
AG
I use TaylorMade clubs, but honestly just because their updates make previous generations cheaper.

I have a 2015 Aeroburner driver, 3HL, and 4 hybrid and got all three clubs for $80 total brand new last Christmas from global golf.

Only my bag and putter from them were paid full price for.
Duckhook
AG
How is it possible that all of these engineers/designers on Driver vs Driver didn't come up with this idea?

Are they just moving variable weighting to the face instead of the bottom of the club?
Post removed:
by user
REMARCH11
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Are all the hackers can hit it off the heel or the toe and say they caught it right on the screws

I am so getting one of these now!!! You've convinced me.....haha!!!
God,....I really hate the sips!
Mr.Bond
AG
Callaway selling a 2 year old club with a new paint job again

jgh85Ag
AG
Hitting it on the screws used to mean a good thing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.