If we get at least 12 people to commit, I will facilitate as well as oversee this golf outing. I will do it all, get the course lined up, oversee the team, bulletins, etc. Cost will be what the course charges, I will buy breakfast and a couple of nice trophies and will cover this cost. The least I can do for spoofing the golf forum.

About 15 yrs. ago, I hosted the first annual spring game crawfish boil and it went great. I purchased the crawfish, cooked and served it. I think it was RC last season.

In order to speed of play so folks can get back to their tailgate, I suggest we play a Stableford type format.

Eagle 4 points
Birdie 3 points
Par 2 points
Bogey 1 point
+ Bogey 0
This speeds up play as you can pick up after a bogey.

There are a few ways to play a Stableford, I suggest the simplest, say you are a 0 handicap, you need 36 points to shoot your handicap. If you are an 8 handicap, you need 28 points to shoot your handicap and so on. At the end of the round, you subtract your total points made from the required points needed. One with the most points wins.
Better players can play their on game on the side but for the tourney, we do this system or something close to it. I am playing in one this weekend in my MGA and will see how they do it.

Let me know what you think, everyone is invited.