Shoes

3,776 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jackie childs
BoDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is the most comfortable shoes out there to walk 18 in? I have middle of the pack nikes and Adidas and after a round with my son, my feet are killing me for days.
Fish-N-Chips
AG
I've got a pair of the Adidas Tour360 Knit shoes with boost and a pair of Skechers Go Golf Elivte v.3 and both are fantastic for walking.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Puma, bar none both spike less and soft spikes. They're light and the most comfortable shoes I've worn. I nkw have 4 pairs of Pumas and 2 pairs of Adidas.

My 4 some swear by Pumas now.

I wear 11 and my feet are slender.

Adidas is more rigid and not comfortable compared to Puma. FJ is a bit better. Know nothing about Sketchers and I've never had Nike golf shoes.
bagger05
AG
Big fan of the Skechers that Kuchar reps.

Never thought I'd be a fan of shoes that had nubs instead of cleats but I like them a lot.

Biggest thing for me is that my shoes and my feet used to completely destroy one another. Super nice pair of Adidas or FJ shoes would be ripped to shreds within 10 rounds and sometimes they'd produce wicked blisters.

Switched to the Skechers and haven't had that problem since. Took them to Bandon and walked seven rounds in four days and had no troubles.

I don't think it's an awesome shoe -- I think it works well for my feet and it's the first one I've found that I can say that about. So if you've been striking out with others, maybe these will work for you, too.
khaos288
AG
Adidas Tour 360s for the win.
Forum Troll
AG
Sketchers.
jgh85Ag
AG
I have the Tour 360 boost 2.0. They are great.
ElCheAg
AG
(Relatively) Unorthodox, but I use Nike Zoom All Out Low shoes, and they work beautifully as golf shoes. And can wear off the course too. (Not waterproof, though.)
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
I always wore FJ's

Typically walk 2 rounds/week

Switched to Skechers because I like their everyday shoes for work. And I like Koooooooooooch

Maybe just a coincidence, but all of a sudden I have a moderate pain in the outside left foot (I'm right handed). Started a week after I swapped shoes.

I'm not completely blaming Skechers yet, but I'm considering it as a possibility.
ProSL
jonj101
I have way too many golf shoes - Nike, UA, Adidas, etc.

By far the most comfortable ones are no longer made, but they are Ashworth Cardiffs. The toe box is wide and has plenty of room. I have yet to find a newer shoe that is as comfortable.
Just an Ag
AG
Not exactly on topic, but once I started buying my golf shoes a little too big, they suddenly became much more comfortable for walking. Point being, make sure you have plenty of room inside your shoes.
tamu2009
AG
The Air Jordan ST G trainers. Hands down the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. Somewhat hard to find since they're limited release, but I now own all 3 colors.

I've worn FJ, Adidas, Nike, and Eccos and nothing has come close to the J's
AggieEyes
AG
These shoes are a game changer IMO:

Adidas Tour 360 boost 2.0. They are great!

I cannot do spikeless - I need the traction.

CapCityAg89
AG
Rule 1 of golf: never, ever, skimp on shoes. Especially if you walk they are critical to your game. Guys that spend 500 on a driver and 50 on shoes are crazy.
REMARCH11
AG
Adidas tour 360 with boost
Under Armour Jordan Spieth 2

Worn them both, extremely comfortable.
God,....I really hate the sips!
Ag_07
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Puma, bar none

I'll second this

I have a pair of Puma Ignite spikeless and they are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn golf or otherwise. Plus their lightweight and waterproof.

They're nails for cart or walking. My next pair will certainly be Puma.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Top 2 left are Puma spikeless summer shoes. The mesh material allows air flow and it keeps your feet cool in addition to it being super light and comfortable. $19.99 Costco close out.

2 right are Adidas. Heavy, rgid and not so comfortable.

Bottom 2 are waterproof soft spike Pumas. Very light and comfortable. Got them from 3Balls close out for $35.

Seriously77
U really posted a picture of some ragged ass shoes.

Order a pair of soft leather shoes from Pittards of England. Dress for success!
AggieDruggist89
AG
Yes I did. And I will kick your old ass up and down the course in my ragged shoes and stay comfortable. Oh... And I will pull up in a minivan to boot.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Oh... And I will pull up in a minivan to boot.

Obi Wan Ginobili
New Balance 574 Golf
jackie childs
bagger05 said:

Big fan of the Skechers that Kuchar reps.

Never thought I'd be a fan of shoes that had nubs instead of cleats but I like them a lot.

Biggest thing for me is that my shoes and my feet used to completely destroy one another. Super nice pair of Adidas or FJ shoes would be ripped to shreds within 10 rounds and sometimes they'd produce wicked blisters.

Switched to the Skechers and haven't had that problem since. Took them to Bandon and walked seven rounds in four days and had no troubles.

I don't think it's an awesome shoe -- I think it works well for my feet and it's the first one I've found that I can say that about. So if you've been striking out with others, maybe these will work for you, too.
i felt the same way about the nubs, but i bought a pair of spikeless Ecco biom (i think the hybrid 2?) and they're very comfortable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.