Golfers elbow????

1,565 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dale Earnhardts Stache
The Last Cobra Commander
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Similar to tennis elbow. Anyone had this? Hurts like hell.
AggieDruggist89
AG
You will thank me. In fact you can do this with a towel until you buy one of these. Get you the blue one from Amazon.

Do this with a towel tonight and 80% of the pain will be gone by tomorrow.

EKUAg
AG
The Last Cobra Commander said:

Similar to tennis elbow. Anyone had this? Hurts like hell.

Yes. Wrap and ace bandage around your arm just below the elbow. Also do hand squeeze exercises with a tennis ball or something similar.
TechPracAggie
Get a contraption called Airmaid. I had golfers elbow that would not go away and it fixed it in a few weeks of daily use.

https://armaid.com/
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I've had success with the forearm band, wear it everyday for 3-4 weeks depending on age. Always works for me. I don't get the pain from actual golf, usually something stupid like repetitive yard work activities. Slap the band on and be patient.
79TAMU79
AG
Yes, had this last year. Made me nearly scream every time I hit the ball. Was my left elbow. Went to two doctors and a chiropractor - no relief. Finally went to a physical therapist who told me to not play for 6 months. He also showed me some stretching exercises to do when I started back and have been pain free ever since.

Really bad experience and I hope you get better!
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

You will thank me. In fact you can do this with a towel until you buy one of these. Get you the blue one from Amazon.

Do this with a towel tonight and 80% of the pain will be gone by tomorrow.

This.

Had Golfer's Elbow pretty bad earlier this summer to the point that my elbow was swollen and bruised. Ordered one of those things and it was completely gone in about a week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.