Pinehurst Brewing Company

2,949 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by champagnepapi
champagnepapi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As if you needed another reason to visit Pinehurst.

I just left the Grand Opening of the Pinehurst Brewing Company. And it was amazing.

A really large floor plan and layout of a newly renovated historic steam mill. All the accents and lightings and decor was perfect (gaskets, gauges, pipes). Open air seating available with large HDTVs.

The menu:

"Texas Style Smoked Brisket" and
"Jalapeo Cheese Sausage"

Is what I had to eat. I was skeptical at first but man was it delicious! Smokey and Mouth watering. They had a lot of other bites and eats that looked really good too. Just do a little research on google. But it had this Texas boy feeling at home.

The Beer:

Currently only offering 2 in-house brews. A hazy New England and a Saison, but both were very tasty and satisfying. The Brewmaster is well known and hired away from a well known place. The other beers are from Southern Pines Brewing Company, their tap room is just down the road in Southern Pines, very nice as well.

And of course I got a little swag before I left. They had a maroon '47 brand ball cap with a large font "Pinehurst" in white and silver and under it in smaller font "Brewing Company".

The place is going to do well, as a local I'm going to be coming back On a regular basis and don't see it as a tourist trap. But if you are flying in for a round, I do recommend adding this to your new plans. It's a cool scene, minus the Pinehurst pricing. They did a good job on the brewery as opposed to turning it into a over the top Resort restaurant.

You guys will enjoy!

Cheers.
nonameag99
champagnepapi said:

As if you needed another reason to visit Pinehurst.

I just left the Grand Opening of the Pinehurst Brewing Company. And it was amazing.

A really large floor plan and layout of a newly renovated historic steam mill. All the accents and lightings and decor was perfect (gaskets, gauges, pipes). Open air seating available with large HDTVs.

The menu:

"Texas Style Smoked Brisket" and
"Jalapeo Cheese Sausage"

Is what I had to eat. I was skeptical at first but man was it delicious! Smokey and Mouth watering. They had a lot of other bites and eats that looked really good too. Just do a little research on google. But it had this Texas boy feeling at home.

The Beer:

Currently only offering 2 in-house brews. A hazy New England and a Saison, but both were very tasty and satisfying. The Brewmaster is well known and hired away from a well known place. The other beers are from Southern Pines Brewing Company, their tap room is just down the road in Southern Pines, very nice as well.

And of course I got a little swag before I left. They had a maroon '47 brand ball cap with a large font "Pinehurst" in white and silver and under it in smaller font "Brewing Company".

The place is going to do well, as a local I'm going to be coming back On a regular basis and don't see it as a tourist trap. But if you are flying in for a round, I do recommend adding this to your new plans. It's a cool scene, minus the Pinehurst pricing. They did a good job on the brewery as opposed to turning it into a over the top Resort restaurant.

You guys will enjoy!

Cheers.
why didn't you sign your post?
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
champagnepapi
?
billionaire
Do you know anything about the Country Club of North Carolina? Still well thought of?
champagnepapi
billionaire said:

Do you know anything about the Country Club of North Carolina? Still well thought of?

Funny you mention that. I'll be there this Saturday! Full report to follow my man.
billionaire
Thank you...
champagnepapi
billionaire said:

Thank you...

I would consider Dormie Club, Pine Needles, and Mid Pines before going to CCNC. But it's still a nice course and widely talked about.

https://www.visitnc.com/story/asRB/dream-18-top-rated-north-carolina-golf-courses-you-can-play
billionaire
How was play today at CCNC? More interested in the overall experience, service...anything special and of course the course. Im actually here today, may go by then to brewery. Drove up after the South Carolina game...no clubs, just scouting.
champagnepapi
billionaire said:

How was play today at CCNC? More interested in the overall experience, service...anything special and of course the course. Im actually here today, may go by then to brewery. Drove up after the South Carolina game...no clubs, just scouting.

Did they let you in? Not sure if you can get passed the gate guard for scouting.
billionaire
I got in because I knew someone there. Great drive up...beautiful views. And the parts of the golf course I saw were phenomenal... Zoysia fairways...really awesome. Clubhouse, well to be kind, blow it up! On way to the Brewery
billionaire
You are spot on the Pinehurst Brewery. What a cool place. Had the brisket, onion rings and slaw...awesome. Wife had the Fried green tomato BLT with pimento cheese...again awesome. Loved appetizer of fried cheese curds, pickles and okra. I too purchased a few of the swag items including the maroon "47" cap. Wish I could stay longer and actually play some golf.
champagnepapi
billionaire said:

You are spot on the Pinehurst Brewery. What a cool place. Had the brisket, onion rings and slaw...awesome. Wife had the Fried green tomato BLT with pimento cheese...again awesome. Loved appetizer of fried cheese curds, pickles and okra. I too purchased a few of the swag items including the maroon "47" cap. Wish I could stay longer and actually play some golf.

It was a wonderful course with sprawling fairways and beautiful greens.

Pinehurst Brewery is great. Come back later and it will be even better once they get their wait times down and more of their own beer on tap. Plenty of courses around the area and fine eats and breweries. Glad you had a good time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.