Augusta National Women's Amateur

2,011 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jonj101
jonj101
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone applying for tickets? The first two days will be at another golf club in the area, with the final day at Augusta National.

I'm not sure how many tickets are made available for the event, but considering how often most of us receive the "We regret" letter, it might be a viable option to see the course.
AustinCountyAg
I think I probably will.
aginlakeway
AG
I wonder if the usual Masters merchandise areas will be open ...

Sidenote: You COULD buy Masters stuff if you attended the Drive, Chip and Putt finals on the Sunday before Masters week. I know 2 guys who bought tickets for that even CHEAP and stocked up on Masters gear -- some of which they resold to cover all their costs.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Matsui
AG
I thought it isn't open to patrons?
aginlakeway
AG
Matsui said:

I thought it isn't open to patrons?

It is. You can sign up for the option to buy tickets online. I'm very curious as to whether there will be an merchandise options. But regardless, it is a great way to see the course.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
jonj101
I haven't seen the link to buy tickets to the DCP championship.

Is it on the Masters website? Also, are patrons allowed to walk the course on this day or do you have to stay in the general area of the competition.
aginlakeway
AG
jonj101 said:

I haven't seen the link to buy tickets to the DCP championship.

Is it on the Masters website? Also, are patrons allowed to walk the course on this day or do you have to stay in the general area of the competition.

DCP tickets are only available to contestants and their families. BUT tickets show up on secondary markets for cheap prices vs. Masters prices. I don't know if you can walk the course. I've never been to it. But I do know Masters merchandise could be purchased at DCP.
Ezra Brooks
AG
Tickets to the Augusta National Women's Amature --> DENIED
jonj101
New tournament....same old regret result
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.