discount dan's

911 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WestTexAG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
any feedback for those who have used them? i've seen some positive comments in old threads and their pricing is much better than my fitter.

this is my first custom fitted set so i'm a little nervous about filling out a form and everything coming back spot on to my specs with lengthened shafts, lie angles, etc.

on my spec sheet, my fitter just put 64* next to my 6 iron and i know those were notes for him and he knew the rest. will discount dan's be able to extrapolate that out?

sorry for the dumb questions. like i said, i'm popping my cherry on a fitted set.
Oknows
AG
The 64 is the lie angle. Discount Dan's is great. If you need your clubs in a hurry, ask them about shipping. Ordered a set of Pings from them and it took 6 days to get to me. Other than that, no complaints.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
i knew it was the lie angle and after a little research i answered my own question in that i guess every iron is 1/2 degree after that. was just worried at first i was giving them incomplete information but it turns out i was overthinking it with a good measure of ignorance to the process mixed in .
Cowboy Curtis
AG
I'm a happy customer with my set from DD.
AustinCountyAg
Happy customer. Great personable service. Very good pricing
DannyDuberstein
AG
Used them a number of times. Never an issue
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
They fit you based on the measurements that you provide? No need to drive somewhere to be measured?

What about shaft flex etc?

Different deal?
AG
Discount Dans is great as long as they're back off of Ping's naughty list. They rarely sell clubs at full MAP, so occasionally the manufacturers will put them in the penalty box.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.