Clubs Left on Course Not Turned In

4,020 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cheeky
DoubleE65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haha I don't own anything with those colors
Mr.Bond
AG
champagnepapi said:

DoubleE65 said:

I'll be damned if my PW didn't get turned in yesterday after a couple weeks. Which one of you was it?!

Was it the PW with all the Baylor colors?

This ****ing pipsqueaks got jokes..... Think you a funny guy kemosabe? I'll go Elin Nordegren on your ass with that wedge
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

champagnepapi
Mr.Bond said:

champagnepapi said:

DoubleE65 said:

I'll be damned if my PW didn't get turned in yesterday after a couple weeks. Which one of you was it?!

Was it the PW with all the Baylor colors?

This ****ing pipsqueaks got jokes..... Think you a funny guy kemosabe? I'll go Elin Nordegren on your ass with that wedge

dc509
AG
I always turn them in. Occasionally I will forget one too. Seems like the decent thing to do.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Seems like I'm most likely to leave putter head cover at the course.
It's always been turned in though.
AgfromHOU
AG
I always forget my sand wedge after 9 or 18 and always have to go back and get it. Luckily I'm a lefty so nobody has kept it.
cheeky
AG
I left a brand new rangefinder (a Vortex good to 1200 yards for hunting) in a magnetic case attached to a golf cart at the campus course earlier this year when I played in my son's fraternity event. It has a new home now. Hope you enjoy it *******!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.