So I'm going to Disney World

935 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TyHolden
champagnepapi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4 Days in September , wife doesn't golf and just have a toddler (who likes the experience but yeah)

Is it even worth Teeing off solo? Is the experience that great? Or should I just keep my frustration from golf here in Pinehurst/Southern Pines?

TyHolden
AG
champagnepapi said:

4 Days in September , wife doesn't golf and just have a toddler (who likes the experience but yeah)

Is it even worth Teeing off solo? Is the experience that great? Or should I just keep my frustration from golf here in Pinehurst/Southern Pines?

you're literally flushing money down the drain with Disney. Enjoy the flushing.
champagnepapi
DSAg44 said:

champagnepapi said:

You sound fun.
WestTexAG
AG
I played Grand Cypress and really enjoyed it. There are cheaper ways to play than just calling the pro shop, so I'd recommend googling if you decide to play there. I've heard great things about multiple courses in the area, but consistently hear that Bay Hill only gets any positive attention due to the Arnold Palmer /PGA tour connection.
Matsui
AG
Play the course the
Tour used to play. Think magnolia or something. Disney course. On property.
TyHolden
AG
champagnepapi said:

DSAg44 said:

champagnepapi said:

You sound fun.
i go to Disney all the time. I get it. Why go golfing on family trip to Disney when it's just you wife and toddler. I don't get that. If you wanna go golfing, go with the guys some other time.
champagnepapi
DSAg44 said:

champagnepapi said:

DSAg44 said:

champagnepapi said:

You sound fun.
i go to Disney all the time. I get it. Why go golfing on family trip to Disney when it's just you wife and toddler. I don't get that. If you wanna go golfing, go with the guys some other time.

You sound......triggered.

But, hey got it. You think I should spend time with the fam.

I did find a new deal where you can play 9 holes at dawn or dusk for $29 with cart and breakfast.....hmmmm
akm91
AG
Just played the New Course Sunday @ Grand Cyprus Villas. It's a links style course and it was pretty good and in great shape. Gotta pay attention to the starter when he tells you which flag to shoot at on the double greens. There are two other courses within Grand Cyprus Villas and it's not too far from Disney Springs.

Magnolia and Palm are the courses to play @ Disney and they're near Magic Kingdom, near Grand Floridian and the Polynesian. Not a fan of Lake Buena Vista course which is near Disney Springs/Saratoga Springs.

If you want to splurge a bit, you can try to get on @ Tranquilo Bay Golf Club @ Four Seasons and it's actually within Disney property. Never played it so not sure if you can get tee time without being a resort guest.

If you have a car and willing to drive a bit, you can play @ Orange County National Golf Center. There are 2 18 hole courses and a 9 hole executive course. Facilities and the course are in good condition and they host Q-School event at the facilities every year there. About 15 minute drive if you don't get lost within Disney.

Of course there is always Bay Hill, about 30 minutes from Disney.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Disney, place where pedophiles can legally grope kids.
TyHolden
AG
champagnepapi said:

DSAg44 said:

champagnepapi said:

DSAg44 said:

champagnepapi said:

You sound fun.

You sound......triggered.
we get it. you're going disneyworld. you've started like 10 threads on 10 different forums about this. let me guess - dori is your favorite character
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.