Rockport golf...

1,450 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by southtexasgolfpro00
Schooner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for golf in Rockport next week? I saw a few courses, but I assume they are private?

Thanks in advance!
dahouse
AG
Rockport Country Club has public tee times. Fun little course
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
jgh85Ag
AG
I have great memories playing at Live Oak with my dad. Just a small 9 hole semi private club. Not much to it but they are trying to come back after Harvey.

And apparently there is a little 9 hole course in Lamar.

Oso in Corpus was in great shape when I played it back in April.
boy09
AG
RCC is a lot of fun. Or drive to Port Aransas and play Palmilla Beach.
gbreaux361
Palmilla Beach is still closed from the hurricane.
boy09
AG
Oh, damn, that sucks. Didn't think about that. I've only been back to RP once since the hurricane, and haven't been to Port A.

I'm curious to play RCC again. I heard the lost a TON of oak trees in the hurricane...
southtexasgolfpro00
AG
Live Oak has regrassed all the greens and surrounds. Planning a grand reopening on August 25. One year to the date of Harvey. Worked out there for 7 years before the storm and few months afterwards till moving to a different club. Members and the remaining staff have worked their asses off to get the club back open, and I am hoping the club comes back better than ever. If anyone makes it to Corpus and looking for a place to play, call River Hills and ask for Mason (that's me). I would love to have you out to play. Course is beginning to come around after a year or more of struggles.
Matsui
AG
Good bull right there
jgh85Ag
AG
Is the Saint Augustine gone?

southtexasgolfpro00
AG
They cut it out of the green surrounds but I'm sure there is still some around other parts of the property.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.