Titleist TS Line

1,496 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dodger02
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Yes they've been out for a few weeks but hadn't seen them discussed. Seems like Titleist (Who has notably been struggling in the woods dept retail wise for years) has sorta tried to be bolder. Interesting approach of having the callaway/tm "Sub Zero or movable weight" type club and a standard one and recoil channel is now gone. I'd love to swing one soon

https://mygolfspy.com/2019-titleist-ts2-ts3-drivers/

https://mygolfspy.com/2019-titleist-ts2-ts3-fairway-woods/
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
AG
Looks like Titleist is reaching into the 2008 TaylorMade design bag.

The TS Driver sole looks very similar to the old TaylorMade R9 SuperTri.

DannyDuberstein
AG
Interesting comparison. Very similar.

Yeah, it seems like Titleist's "gamer" reputation and strategy ended up taking a toll on its woods. That approach just doesn't resonate with drivers anymore. Low or high handicapper, fine-tune something with good forgiveness that I can bomb consistently
Mr.Bond
AG
With the hundreds of different models out the last decade it seems almost impossible not to have some form of imitation
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

ColoradoMooseHerd
jj9000 said:

Looks like Titleist is reaching into the 2008 TaylorMade design bag.

The TS Driver sole looks very similar to the old TaylorMade R9 SuperTri.

Pretty shocking how close they look, surprised I had not seen more on the copy of the design. I don't know how close you are allowed to get before someone goes after you legally
dodger02
AG
Potato, potato.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.