What golf ball do you play?

9,317 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by investorAg83
AggiePride07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Srixon Q Star. Good ball for everyday golfers with slower swing speeds than the pros.
PA24
AG
Loved the NXT, soft ball with good distance.

Gone back to the PV1 as I didn't like the change.

mm98
AG
Just bought 5 dozen for upcoming golf scrambles with clients.

Went with the Vice Pro Plus (supposed to compare the the ProV1x)

Will report back on how they feel. Luckily I expensed them for work.
Duckhook
AG
Been playing the Bridgestone Tour B RX (yellow) for the last 5 - 6 months, and have been very happy with it.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Duggins90 said:

Loved the NXT, soft ball with good distance.

Gone back to the PV1 as I didn't like the change.

I was a longtime NXT user, but have switched to AVX. Not as soft as an NXT, but not as hard Pro V.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
ProV1x

Played chrome soft exclusively for about a year. Found a ProV1x at my club course and played a round with it a week or two later. So much softer by comparison. Great feel, sound, and control. Felt like I had more confidence on the green as well. Made the switch and haven't looked back. Chrome soft was like hitting rocks by comparison.
DOCAG79
AG
Love the Project A TaylorMade ball!
CoppellAg93
AG
Played the NXT Tour ball for a few years. Now have a couple dozen ProV1's to get through - then will probably try the AVX or the Tour Soft.
Chef Demas 2020
AG
Did they do away with the 4 piece? I loved those....

I have a box of the 3 piece and they just aren't as soft..
REMARCH11
AG
Switched to the Oncore Elixr, sucks having to buy them on line, but for me, this is my favorite ball by a landslide!!
Every bit as long as a ProV1 but with a much better spin rate.
God,....I really hate the sips!
E
AG
Does anyone play Chrome Soft?

I have 3 boxes of new Chrome Soft, 1 box Chrome Soft-X and 1 box mix (6 soft, 6 soft-x) that I can sell at $20/dozen. Preferably meet in Houston or I can ship via UPS if you cover shipment cost.

These are the 2016 version I beleive. One of the chorome soft boxes is a little dinged up because its been in my trunk for a few months but balls are still good.
Mr.Bond
AG
Always been a ProV guy but I really like the TP5X

AVX is a great ball as well
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

HombreDoce
AG
I just switched to the Bridgestone E12 speed from the pro v1. They are very straight and very long. I dropped 7 shots off my score from a 16 to a 9. I finally learned that spin can be counterproductive especially in the wind.
Austintm
HombreDoce said:

I just switched to the Bridgestone E12 speed from the pro v1. They are very straight and very long. I dropped 7 shots off my score from a 16 to a 9. I finally learned that spin can be counterproductive especially in the wind.
Just started using these as well I really like them.
investorAg83
AG
HombreDoce said:

Saw those at the store today...may grab a box.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.