Golf Lessons - West Houston?

1,565 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Funky Winkerbean
AgTech88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are looking to start playing again - we both played in our younger days but have not picked up the clubs in 10 or so years. Looking for a teacher to just get us back to the point where we can start playing again well enough to enjoy it (and not make playing partners and other golfers hate playing with us or behind us). What I remember from taking lessons years ago is there were 2 types of teachers - those that tried to completely change my swing to make it perfect, and those that took my existing swing and made it more playable. We are probably looking for the latter. We just want to get to a point where we can enjoy playing again as quickly as possible, not a single digit handicap.

Any recommendations in Katy or west Houston? Any ideas appreciated.
Rlcoker
AG
Art Scabrough at Pine Forest. You need not be a member. He's a protege of Dick Harmon.
voorheesdn
AG
Scott Hause at Shadowhawk - Great Ag and an incredible teacher of the game.
AgShaun00
AG
Shelby Thibodeaux -- Matt Lawson golf academy. He is young, but has shadowed Butch Harmon and great instructor. Runs a great junior golf clinic also.
FayetteAg82
AG
Hal Sutton Academy at the Big Easy Ranch in Colorado County.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
YouTube
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.