The Grint Shot Tracker

3,633 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CaveDwellinAg
DargelSkout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is anyone using the paid version of The Grint? I am wondering about the shot tracker feature and if it's worth $20/year.
Mr.Bond
AG
I pay for it. I like the uploading of scored cards. Seeing friends rounds etc. I'll have to check out the shot tracker though
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I pay for it as well, but don't use the shot tracker. Just too much for me to **** with during a round.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I only use the free portion. What is the perks for the pay section? Not sure I would use it.
Aggie369
AG
Besides HC does the free portion of the app do anything else?
_lefraud_
AG
It has a GPS, similar to one that you'll see on golf carts. Basic yardage to pin, green, hazards, etc. If you use the App during the round, the GPS is worth using. It will also keep basic stats like FIR, GIR, putts, sand saves.

We use the App to keep score, and track everything during the round, and there's really no hassle.
_lefraud_
AG
Other than Shot tracker, and a few more stats, I don't think the pay version does much else. If I was playing by myself, I might use shot tracker occasionally. But if you're playing in a group, I think the Shot tracker would be a hassle, unless you are just tracking your own stuff through the App.
AggieC07
AG
I use 18 birdies, is this worth switching over?
CaveDwellinAg
AG
I like the grint better. Have used both.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.