anyone selling Masters passes?

854 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mt3950
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
no specific day..I can do any. Hopefully multiple.

around christmas I was told to wait to buy until around now because they would be cheaper than before christmas. That was wrong and they have only gone up.

At this point, should I continue to wait and try to get some last minute? Or buy now?

I need 2 for each day by the way.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Buy now. If Tiger's game improves, they'll keep going up.
The Lost
Agree with buy now, Tiger looking healthy enough to give it a go will keep prices up. Otherwise you're just gambling he doesn't play and it wouldn't be enough savings to matter with what you'll already be paying.

Got to go Sunday last year and it was unreal. Worth doing once for sure. T&P for your wallet.
schwabbin
AG
Tuesday is a good choice for a first timer and will save your wallet. Most play 18 on Tuesday and it will be less crowded and more relaxed where you can really enjoy getting to see the course.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Agree on Tuesday. Best bang for the buck by far. You'll see the whole field. Also fun to watch them skip the ball on 16. You can also take a camera (not a phone, has to be a real camera) as opposed to them being banned during actual tournament days.
bagger05
AG
I went on Sunday in 2011. Obviously I would love to go any day that was available, but given a choice of any day I wouldn't take Sunday again. I'd do Saturday so you get the excitement of people moving up the leaderboard but from a straight up spectator perspective I think Sunday is better on TV.
La Fours
AG
There was a poster on Varsity that had some for sale. I sent him a PM to check the golf board. He edited his post that said what day and now I don't remember.
La Fours
AG
Never mind. He sold them already.
Lonestarandi
AG
Only thoughts here... buy for whatever day you'd like to go... arrive and get settled the day or two before... people leaving the tourney mid day may be willing to sell at a much lower price than you'll get online anywhere. Buy some hospitality club tickets to keep yourself entertained until you try to walk to the course to buy.

You'll get a day and a half this way... and save some $$ hopefully.

I'll say I bought in nov last year from a hospitality group (dads 70th so we just sucked it up and spent the $) and they were $100 more this year... in November but are currently $600 more.

Just my .02
mt3950
AG
Pm sent JTH
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.