Winner Announced for Century Tree Pendant from David Gardner's

728 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mr.Bond
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, David Gardner's Jewelers:

Congrats to Mr.Bond - you're the winner! Here's his answer:

Told her to finish the chocolate..... Because she was going to work it off all night......

I'm lying we have two toddlers we will likely be asleep before local news comes on.

This is a last minute post in honor of all the guys and girls on TexAgs who are doing some last minute shopping for your loved ones. We know you spend way too much time on TexAgs and consequently have probably forgotten to get anything for that special person in your life for Valentine's Day.

So, if you haven't even thought about what you're doing for Valentine's day, take a moment and reply to this thread with what you are going to come up with at the eleventh hour.

The best reply to how you are going to dig yourself out of a hole will win a Sterling Silver Century Tree pendant (pictured left below).

The Katie Decker Century Tree pendant was commissioned by Julia and David Gardner and is exclusively available at David Gardner's Jewelers.the pendant exemplifies Aggie spirit and tradition. We hope you enjoy this sterling silver version of the Century Tree pendant and all the significance behind it. Retail value with chain $260.

And for those of you who are on top of their game and not procrastinators, reply to this thread with what you've already planned and you'll be entered to win as well.

NeverBunt
I'm gonna put all my eggs in this basket!
AGGIE70MAN
AG
The wife surprised me with a bottle of Scotch this morning after we agreed not to get gifts this year (and like an idiot, I fell for it). This pendant would sure BTHO some Shari's Berries....
Mr.Bond
AG
Told her to finish the chocolate..... Because she was going to work it off all night......

I'm lying we have two toddlers we will likely be asleep before local news comes on.

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Mr.Bond
AG
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.