Anti-Spieth PAC Vid

1,472 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by khaos288
jonj101
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparantly Billy Hurley and Spieth are both running for Player Advisory Council Chairman. Hurley released this vid:

Mr.Bond
AG
Absolutely fantastic. Loved spieths response on Twitter

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Post removed:
by user
STL_aTm
AG
$0 per shot got me! Hahahaha
dc509
AG
Ha, the boat scene made me laugh the hardest.
Big Cat `93
14TheRoad
AG
This is awesome entertainment. I hope the tour and CBS are paying attention. I hope they realize that there are a lot of really good and funny personalities on tour. Wish they would show more of that instead of hammering on the tired storyline of Jordan and JT being friends since junior golf.

LHIOB
AG
Eminus6 said:

This is awesome entertainment. I hope the tour and CBS are paying attention. I hope they realize that there are a lot of really good and funny personalities on tour. Wish they would show more of that instead of hammering on the tired storyline of Jordan and JT being friends since junior golf.

You can expect 90% Tiger coverage this weekend...
_lefraud_
AG
Not enough. Should be 100%.
jonj101
Eminus6 said:

One of my personal ongoing annoyances with the tour/commentary. Everything is so stiff or forced.

Just my perspective, but the promos for the Euro and LPGA seem to present a more fun image than the PGA.
khaos288
AG
LHIOB said:

Eminus6 said:

You can expect 90% Tiger coverage this weekend...
As you can see, this is Tiger at the turn taking a leak and leaning on the club house.

You'll notice in the background on the 18th, your tourney leader just holed out for eagle.

...exciting times seeing Tiger really piss like it's 2007 again. Posture excellent. Really strong stream there as well. Seems like his back isn't bothering him one bit, right Ron?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.