***For Sale - New TaylorMade M1 w/ Rogue Silver 70***

1,371 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jj9000
jj9000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SOLD

khaos288
AG
My post has more asterisks
jj9000
AG
Bump
bagger05
AG
jj9000 said:

Here is Rick Shiels' review of the 2016 M1 and 2017 M1 where his numbers are virtually the same with both clubs.
Wait a second... something doesn't jive.

Every year TaylorMade gets longer and longer. Saying that it's getting the exact same numbers with both clubs implies that nothing really changed from the 2016 to 2017 models. Do you really expect us to believe that????
jj9000
AG
It just translates into someone being able to buy a brand new...un-hit Driver...for less than half of what it Retailed for last year.

$499 + Tx Tax = $540

...and get roughly the same performance.
Mr.Bond
AG
Pssshhhh it's all about status homes. Buying a brand new 2010 Ferrari ain't gonna jive at the Abu Dhabi disco clubs in 2018
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Pssshhhh it's all about status homes. Buying a brand new 2010 Ferrari ain't gonna jive at the Abu Dhabi disco clubs in 2018

Except that this M1 I've got is a better Driver...with a better shaft...for less cash than what you bought that M2 from me last year.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'm just giving you a hard time sir. It's all Jesus
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
AG
Final Bump before selling elsewhere.
jj9000
AG
Price Drop.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.