********Corpus Golfers*********

2,021 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Van Buren Boy
12thmanfootball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone interested in playing in Corpus (I normally play Oso, Lazano, and NAS courses)???
gbreaux361
I am in Beeville, but travel to corpus regularly to play. Gabe is in great shape, I would be in to play sometime.
12thmanfootball
AG
Give me a ring any time 658-7598 (Palmer). Disclaimer is that I am out of town 10-15 days a month.
mike_ags_fan12
I'm up for some weekend golf if ya'll wanna get together one day
CTGilley
AG
I don't think I will be down so but my parents live in CC so I will keep an eye on this thread.
b_rad
AG
What ever happened to the golf club between Ennis Joslin and McArdle? Can't remember the name but it was always a well kept course and somewhat challenging. Used to be stationed there in the late 80's and early 90's; played that course many times.
CTGilley
AG
Oso Beach Course. It is still there
Chomp214
AG
Can non-members play CC Country Club? Do they reciprocate with other clubs from out of town?
aggie4231
AG
Actually I think he means Pharaoh. It's been closed for a while now, and is still waiting for some kind of development.
TAMUG'04 Marine Fisheries.
CTGilley
AG
That was my first thought but the location he gave is Oso.
Van Buren Boy
AG
I'll be down in Port A this weekend looking to play. Having only played Palmilla I'm unfamiliar with the other area courses. So, what other courses are in the best condition/most fun to play. Lozano, Oso, northshore?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.