FS OptiShot 2

986 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by khaos288
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a perfectly working order optishot simulator I've been using in my living room/garage when the weather was bad. It has no issues, and comes with a 50 foot hdmi, and a 32 foot usb cable. If you have a PC in one room, these cables are probably long enough to get you to the garage, or back patio. Willing to look at trades of equal value. Otherwise, price is 225$ shipped. If you don't want the extra long cables, we can work out an OBO.

Mr.Bond
AG
I know you don't actually have to hit a ball and it reads your club. How accurate are these
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

khaos288
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I know you don't actually have to hit a ball and it reads your club. How accurate are these

If you have good lighting, I'd give it a B. It loses a point bc even with good lighting it has problems picking up certain woods. Speed and plane are usually spot on, face angle messes up sometimes.
khaos288
AG
Sold!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.