New Callaway Equipment coming

1,717 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie369
Aggie369
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New driver and fairway woods coming soon. All should be approved in the next 10 days.

New ball coming out also approved in next 7-10 days....2-3 models but won't be available to public until late 2018 or early 2019.

My buddy seems more excited about the ball than the woods. He's not sure if it's another epic or even jail break technology. A few big time tour guys have already tested the ball.....hes guessing it won't be as soft as current chrome soft
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Who is your buddy and how can I make him my buddy too?
#HashtagChad????
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Aggie369
AG
Gonna be called the Rogue...hearing it's gonna be blue
Mr.Bond
AG
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Aggie369
AG
Nice...where is the picture from?
Mr.Bond
AG
My golf bag......

Ha Internet
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Aggie369
AG
Lol

Wasn't sure if it's some rando tester or Patrick reed
FincAggie06
AG
Not a fan of the design or color scheme at first glance.
Aggie369
AG
Agree....same jail break technology it looks like....maybe just more weight in the back of the club for more forgiveness?
aggiedent
AG
I wish they would do something about the sound and feel. To me it just makes a dull thud wherever you hit it and it's so lacking in feel, I have no idea where on the face I hit the ball.

With my old Callaway 815 Alpha, I knew exactly where on the face I hit it, the moment the ball left the club face.
Aggie369
AG
the alpha had a small sweet spot...it was longer but a smaller sweet spot is why a lot of pros dumped it.

I agree you should feel where you it on the face but as the clubs get better weighting and more forgiveness off center hits will be harder to distinguish. I have the g400 which is technically the most forgiving club out and i have a harder time telling when i just miss the center....i miss 1/4 inch high and towards the toe often and sometimes i have to look at the face after i hit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.