Two new Aggie golfers

1,932 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by powerbelly
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We welcomed two new golfers to complete the austincountyag foursome this past week.
The wife and I are over the moon excited. I know my golf game is going to go to crap for a while but I'm A okay with that.

[url=https://ibb.co/m5cVDR][/url]

jonj101
Congrats!
Funky Winkerbean
jja79
AG
Excellent.
KC_Ag14
Cen-Tex
AG
$$$$$
tandy miller
AG
Congrats! Ive got a set of irons I just switched from that should fit them perfectly in a month or two
AustinCountyAg
Also please keep our babies in your prayers. They are still in the NICU unit. We are praying that we have them home for thanksgiving, but we aren't too sure that will happen?
Maroonedinaustin
AG
tandy miller said:

Congrats! Ive got a set of irons I just switched from that should fit them perfectly in a month or two
gravy97
AG
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

but....

Can those babies even hit a 7 iron 230?

edit: I just read the post about them being in the NICU... praying they come home soon!

powerbelly
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Also please keep our babies in your prayers. They are still in the NICU unit. We are praying that we have them home for thanksgiving, but we aren't too sure that will happen?
Will do.

Our little one was born Nov 16 last year and we got out of the NICU just in time for Thanksgiving.

I know this time is really tough on the family, is there anything yall need?
AustinCountyAg
I greatly appreciate the offer, but at this time all we need are prayers. We just really want our babies to come home. It sucks having to leave them there every day
AustinCountyAg
Just wanted to give a quick update that both babies are finally home. We are very blessed and very tired already
Duckhook
AG
Very good news. Thanks for the update.
powerbelly
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Just wanted to give a quick update that both babies are finally home. We are very blessed and very tired already
Amazing news! So glad for your family.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.