Cobra F7 Irons

1,200 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mm98
mm98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Considering new irons and hit some of these in the range at GOlf Glxy. They seem really nice and I like the feedback over my 2002 Big Berthas. Price rage is also friendly.

Anyone have any experience with these?
khaos288
AG
I play cobra irons. Love them. Not this model but I'm impressed by the last couple of cobra releases overall
mm98
AG
Thanks. I just pulled the trigger on the F6 irons due to a Cyber Monday sale. They seem just as nice as the F7s, at least to me.

2/3H
3/4H
5-iron - PW

All for $340.

I really didn't want the hybrids but at that price it was worth a gamble to try them out. I'll probably buy a single matching F6 4-iron from Cobra Direct as a backup for $75.
khaos288
AG
mm98 said:

Thanks. I just pulled the trigger on the F6 irons due to a Cyber Monday sale. They seem just as nice as the F7s, at least to me.

2/3H
3/4H
5-iron - PW

All for $340.

I really didn't want the hybrids but at that price it was worth a gamble to try them out. I'll probably buy a single matching F6 4-iron from Cobra Direct as a backup for $75.
Those hybrids are some of the most highly reviewed out there. They're supposedly very nice.
mm98
AG
I hope so. For a hack, I actually hit my 5 and 4 irons pretty well with good distance. But i wanted something I could hit off the deck, and a little bit longer in the 190-220 range, with a steeper angle, and less roll. Hopefully I'll like them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.