Tour 18 Flower Mound

799 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TitanAGGIE09
TX_Aggie37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably going to be out there Saturday morning. Anyone play it recently and/or know what kind of shape it's in?
mavsfan4ever
AG
I've heard good things after they re-did the greens a mo th or two ago. I've only played it once and that was 3-4 years ago and it was in good shape then. I think we are going to play it over thanksgiving when family comes in as long as the weather is okay, so I tried to find some reviews. The recent reviews seemed positive after the work on the greens (not sure what they did to them).
skippytimmy
AG
Haven't played in 6 months or so, but it was HORRENDOUS last time I played. Seriously the worst conditioned course I have ever played.

https://www.golfadvisor.com/courses/2906-tour-18-dallas/

Looks a little more promising.

Good luck.
girlgolfer12
I played last Sunday and it's in great shape! Greens and fairways were great! It was slow as hell, five hour round on a Sunday afternoon.
investorAg83
AG
girlgolfer12 said:

I played last Sunday and it's in great shape! Greens and fairways were great! It was slow as hell, five hour round on a Sunday afternoon.

Heard the same...great shape but long rounds depending on the day.
DeBoss
AG
Played a few weeks ago and it was in great shape.
- If you are going to do something stupid, be smart about it.
khaos288
AG
Right down the street from me. Last time I played they were doing some maintenance on the course. Not in bad shape then so I'm sure it's better now
TitanAGGIE09
AG
You can pretty much follow the rainfall with this place.. I don't think it's even irrigated. If it's been raining consistently then it'll be good. However, if you ever finish a round out there in under 5 hours you've won the lottery. It's always been fun to play, but the toss up of conditions and slow play have always turned me off. I've played it with great fairways and terrible greens or terrible fairways with lush greens and parking lots for tee boxes. It's just unpredictable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.