Hyatt Hill Country Resort

1,087 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jgh85Ag
jgh85Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Played this morning. Nice course in great shape. I found a great deal on golfnow for $55. Rack rate was $129 which is too high IMHO. Hotel guests pay $100. They were trying to fill a 4th on a 3some. I was kind of worried about who I would be with but turned out to be 2 really nice Ags. Pace was great, we played in just under 4 hours. Never had to wait and no one pushing us.
Yesterday
AG
$55 on a Saturday morning?? You may want to lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder.
jgh85Ag
AG
Clean living has its rewards. Although I did murder a par 5 today.
inozips
AG
Smoking deal! Was there with the SA A&M Club for the first time last spring, good golf course and would like to see it again. Was told last year from November to February they offered memberships for $500. Wonder if they are offering again?
jgh85Ag
AG
I saw something Sunday that it is $325 + $10 each time you play. Saw it once on my phone but could not find it again. The ad mentioned it going on sale Friday. I signed up for email alerts.
jgh85Ag
AG
Found it onFB posted on 10/5 So it might already be on sale.

Our Winter Golf Pass is here! Are you looking for a great golf deal for the winter months? This is for you! $325 plus tax up front and then play for $10 inclusive of tax to include 1/2 cart. The Winter Pass will go on sale this FRIDAY!!
jgh85Ag
AG
Called. It is available. It has a 3 day booking window, 7 days a week, no restrictions on time. Use of range 1 hour before tee time included.

I asked about guest and he said regular Bexar county rate of $65 before 2 and $45 after 2.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.