Masters 2018 tickets

2,343 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie95
GIF Reactor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might be too early, but if anyone has 2 tickets for Wednesday they are (or will be) looking to unload, please let me know. Looking to take my Dad to make up for the rain out this past year.
plarmigan
AG
May be unloading 2 of my 4 for Wednesday's round. My wife mentioned she might want me to sell hers & one other depending on how much I can get for them, etc and just take my dad.
GIF Reactor
AG
Let me know if/when you're ready to discuss.
Cedar09
I'm also looking for two as well for Wednesday and Thursday, it's something I would like take the old man to before he can't get around to well.
gillom
AG
You can get 1k-1.5k each. So I've heard.
proudaggie02
AG
^
For Wednesday?
gillom
AG
Yes. I sold my Wednesday tickets last year for 1k each and mine were the cheapest listing on Stub hub. Used that to buy Tuesday tickets for about $500 each.
Locknload
AG
Going rate for Wed is about 1200.

4 in our group bought at 1100/ with rain prospects last year and never saw the course
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep. Monday's go for 400-500. Tuesday for $600-700, and Wednesday for around $1k or more The par 3 is a huge draw. IMO Tueday is the most desirable day since you'll see the entire field playing 18. But that's not how the demand falls overall.
GIF Reactor
AG
plarmigan, let me know if you've made a decision about selling the tickets.
plarmigan
AG
Yes, after I showed my wife that Wed tix go for $1,200, she told me to definitely sell 2 to offset the costs for our Disney trip next year. Told her I don't care if they are $5K a piece, I'm using 2 & going no matter what.
Aggie95
AG
damn...i thought the Masters was relatively affordable. I live in Atlanta and probably won't make it, ever.
aggiepaintrain
AG
worth every penny
GIF Reactor
AG
plarmigan, let's talk. what email address can I email you at?
TXAG 05
AG
Aggie95 said:

damn...i thought the Masters was relatively affordable. I live in Atlanta and probably won't make it, ever.

The prices are good for everything on the inside of the gates. The hard part is getting in. You have to either get lucky in the ticket lottery or pay a fortune for tickets from a 3rd party. It is worth it though. Coolest place in the world.

plarmigan
AG
GIF Reactor
AG
Got it, will email. You can take it down now.
Aggie95
AG
I received this e-mail a couple of days ago....ya know, just in case any of you 1% would like to snag this deal and invite me along. I can pick people up at the ATL airport and play chauffeur to get us there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had a client of mine inform me of a scheduling conflict for the 2018 tournament. We rarely have openings for the championship rounds so this is a unique opportunity to attend one of the most prestigious events in all of sports.

This championship round executive package includes the following:

• 4 Tournament Tickets on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
  • 4 Hospitality Passes in Augusta's Most Desired Estate on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
  • 4 Tournament Tickets on Friday, April 6, 2018.
  • 4 Hospitality Passes in Augusta's Most Desired Estate on Friday, April 6, 2018.
  • 2 Nights of Accommodations in a Private Executive 4 Bedroom Executive Home (Check in Wednesday, April 4, 2018 Check out Friday, April 6, 2018).
  • Full Open Bar and Food within Hospitality Estate.
  • Valet Parking at Hospitality Estate.
  • Personalized guest invitations included for each company.
  • Secure, on-site coat, bag, souvenir, and electronics check within hospitality.
  • Dedicated operations and support team to assist in effective event planning and management.

This bucket-list opportunity runs at $6,975 per person, or $27,900 total for all 4, with no extra taxes or fees (we can also do a 2-person package for exactly half the cost).

I have this available until the END OF THE DAY Thursday 10/12 before it's broken up and sold off to a few current clients looking to add some spots (no money due then, we're just looking for a simple yes or no).

Is this something you might be interested in?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.