FS: Titleist 714 MB/CB Combo

1,117 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mr.Bond
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Details in the link. Thanks for looking guys

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1550400-fs-titleist-714-mbcb-5-9-iron-kbs-shafts/
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Brick Tamland
Dig the stickers. I got some under your recommendation and put them over the serial numbers of all my clubs
tandy miller
AG
How much of a difference do the headcovers make?
FJB
Mr.Bond
AG
tandy miller said:

How much of a difference do the headcovers make?

Keeps from bag chatter mainly. If I spend that kind of money I like to take care of my ***** I always scratch my head when I see guys not putting headcovers back on their drivers. To each his own
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

tandy miller
AG
I really think I'm gonna get some. I've played 2 rounds with my mizunos and already notice some chatter marks. Do you take them off when the clubs are at the house so they don't accumulate moisture?
FJB
Mr.Bond
AG
No. I usually wipe them clean before

Mr.Bond
AG
Club Glove Golf 9 Piece Regular Gloveskin Iron Covers (4-PW, SW, XW) (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HF4EDMO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_VBp2zbKETXB6S

I have these and like them a lot

Yesterday
AG
WIlling to sell just the MB heads and if not the whole MB's by themselves?
Mr.Bond
AG
Maybe down the road but I'm really trying to unload everything. If I break them up now odds are I'll be stuck with the remaining.

I'm open to offers

Mr. Nussbaum
AG
Why cover the serial number?
Brick Tamland
Not intentional. Just really like them right there because the design of my irons doesn't allow me to put them by the branding
Mr.Bond
AG
Price drop

Mr.Bond
AG
Sold

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.