Play Miramont for Harvey

4,029 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mm98
SmackDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.kbtx.com/content/sports/Play-Hooky-For-Harvey-fundraiser-announced-by-Adam-Corporation-American-Momentum-Bank--Miramont-Country-Club-448306593.html
Ag_07
AG
Pretty sweet deal.
jonj101
I'm in.

But I'm guessing tee times will fill up fast if they haven't already.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Quote:

for a fee of $125 per individual player or $500 for a foursome.

some real savings there when you have a foursome
Ag_07
AG
Got my tee time!

Most the times are still available since this went out last night. The phone number wasn't working this morning so I emailed the guy on the link below.

Hooky for Harvey
DannyDuberstein
AG
Corporal Punishment said:

Quote:

I wonder how much a 2some is?
_lefraud_
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Quote:

A threesome for $375 sounds like a hell of a deal...much less than what I've been quoted from the wife.
tandy miller
AG
_lefraud_ said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Quote:

A threesome for $375 sounds like a hell of a deal...much less than what I've been quoted from the wife.
FJB
Mr.Bond
AG
Only time I was offered a threesome I turned it down. It was two dudes........ And me
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

tandy miller
AG
Sounds right up your alley
FJB
Mr.Bond
AG
tandy miller said:

Sounds right up your alley

Says the guy with a chick name handle....
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jonj101
This thread went from high class exclusive golf club to "Tales from a Waco bar."
Oknows
AG
Played last Spring. Awesome course.
mm98
AG
Playing 11/2. Tee off just after lunch. Looking forward to it.
jonj101
Open spot for this Tuesday if anyone is interested.
booradley
AG
we did this today.

I must say we were blown away by the course and the outing in general.

we took 12 and all of us were extremely pleased with the day.

really top notch in every way.

food, service, course - all was great.

I highly recommend doing this... and for a great cause...
Ag_07
AG
We were out there today as well and had the same thoughts.

And GD those are some FAST greens. They ate my ass up.

Great time and we'll worth it.
jonj101
Outstanding place and outstanding service. They seemed genuinely happy to have guests there for the fundraiser. The greens on that course are how I imagine greens should roll. I wonder what kind of budget a super would need to maintain that?

Also, maybe I missed it in the flyer description but guests get member pricing in the pro shop.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
jonj101 said:

Outstanding place and outstanding service. They seemed genuinely happy to have guests there for the fundraiser. The greens on that course are how I imagine greens should roll. I wonder what kind of budget a super would need to maintain that?

Also, maybe I missed it in the flyer description but guests get member pricing in the pro shop.

His budget is north of 2 million.
mm98
AG
Can't wait until tomorrow.
mays04
AG
Any other thoughts on how the course is playing?
Oknows
AG
Fantastic, but greens are SLICK. Cart path only today after all the rain, but still in great shape. Should be 90* at minimum by tomorrow. Guy told us that the greens were rolling at a 12 before all the rain yesterday. Were probably still a 9 or 10 after. Love that place. Wish I had actual money and could afford is membership.
Oknows
AG
jonj101 said:

Completely agree. Rob who helped get us all set up was great. Very friendly. They had food and non-alcoholic drinks at the turn. Pretty damn good food, especially for a free meal.
gman-79
AG
Quote:

Quote:

What time is you tee time? We are set for 12:50.
Whole foursome is really excited.

mm98
AG
gman-79 said:

Quote:

Quote:

What time is you tee time? We are set for 12:50.
Whole foursome is really excited.

We're right ahead of you at 12:40.
Ag_07
AG
mays04 said:

Any other thoughts on how the course is playing?

Course is awesome.

One big takeaway I had is that the course is very deceiving to the eye. Lots of spots where you think you don't have room, lay up, then get up to your ball and realize you should've hit a full club or two more and are further back than you'd like to be.

#17 is a prime example of this
jonj101
Oknows said:

jonj101 said:

Completely agree. Rob who helped get us all set up was great. Very friendly. They had food and non-alcoholic drinks at the turn. Pretty damn good food, especially for a free meal.

Rob was great, and Rusty was as well. First time I've ever been greeted by a starter with a dress shirt and tie.
mm98
AG
Greens were incredibly fast and difficult. I actually struck the ball okay (aside from being a bit nervous on tee box #1...(gman got to witness that ) but the greens resulted in several doubles and a few triples.

Mr.Bond
AG
mm98 said:

Greens were incredibly fast and difficult. I actually struck the ball okay (aside from being a bit nervous on tee box #1...(gman got to witness that ) but the greens resulted in several doubles and a few triples.

Had a blast buddy

Mr.Bond
AG
This place was just another reality check that I'll never be an extremely wealthy person lol. This joint is first class top to bottom. Absolutely loved every second of it.

BEaggie08
AG
Mr.Bond said:

This place was just another reality check that I'll never be an extremely wealthy person lol. This joint is first class top to bottom. Absolutely loved every second of it.
I've been running into that a lot lately too. It's a little depressing.
gman-79
AG
Yeah mm, we were worried about y'all being really slow but everything moved along really well (especially for CPO). Great experience all around. Would do it again in a second.
mm98
AG
gman-79 said:

Yeah mm, we were worried about y'all being really slow but everything moved along really well (especially for CPO). Great experience all around. Would do it again in a second.

I don't blame you at all given my start on #1.

We slowed a bit on 7-9, but the rest of the way we were right behind the group in front of us. That is a long course.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.