Looking for a new (used) driver shaft....

720 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TheGreatScott12
TheGreatScott12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys,

I currently swing a 913 D3 Driver and yesterday on hole 17 the shaft broke. It did not snap but i can hear and feel how weak it is. So I am looking to replace the shaft quickly as I have a tee time at Cowboys Golf Club on Saturday. Is anyone looking to unload a shaft that fits this head to a fellow ag for a reasonable price? I figured I'd check on here before heading to PGA Superstore or Lou's.

FWIW the shaft I was using was the Aldila RIP Phenom 50 R-flex and I actually really really like it.

Thanks,

Jared
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
http://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ALDILA-RIP-PHENOM-50-R-REGULAR-FLEX-335-DRIVER-SHAFT-335-TORQUE-5-0-/272601230916?epid=1300509929&hash=item3f784cae44%3Ag%3AVwoAAOxyzi9Sm6DV&_trkparms=pageci%253A84773946-811d-11e7-9628-74dbd180c5d0%257Cparentrq%253Ae1fb84ab15d0a7f8c2022666ffffaf92%257Ciid%253A2

Overnight it
TheGreatScott12
AG
Thanks for the link. Are you familiar with the process/cost of putting the adjustable tip on it to make fit a Titleist?

Thanks,

Jared
Ponyupag
AG
Go to sellingers power golf in Addison of beltline and frank will hook you up with it all fast. Great club builder and will be able to a tip on quick.
TheGreatScott12
AG
So go to him once I get the shaft? Or are you saying he has shafts there as well? I work relatively close to there.
Ponyupag
AG
He will have lots of shafts there, maybe not your exact one but probably something very similar. You can get a shaft and have him put tip on, or do it all there. He is very knowledgeable and will make sure you have it like you want it.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
TheGreatScott12 said:

Thanks for the link. Are you familiar with the process/cost of putting the adjustable tip on it to make fit a Titleist?

Thanks,

Jared

You should be able to find a Titleist tip on eBay. Assuming he can't pull the one off of your old shaft. Sellingers is a solid option as well.
Ponyupag
AG
Yeah he can definitly pull the old one off the broken shaft.
TheGreatScott12
AG
Thank you guys just order the shaft!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.