Club Corp - DFW

1,865 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie_Eric98
_lefraud_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw an advertisement saying $290 for YEX (under 40) with no initiation and no cart fees through the end of 2017. Pretty sweet deal, wish I lived closer to at least one of their courses.
khaos288
AG
wish I had my wedding paid off. That's a steal
LHIOB
UTex09
Make sure you get all the details. My buddy has a ONE membership and can't play after noon Friday until noon Sunday. May be diff for YEX though. Just check.
AggieC07
AG
I saw this too, sounds like a pretty good deal.

Let us know if you go through with it.
DadAG10
UTex09 said:

Make sure you get all the details. My buddy has a ONE membership and can't play after noon Friday until noon Sunday. May be diff for YEX though. Just check.
That is for courses other than your home course.
Mr.Bond
AG
Club Corp is full of red tape. Make sure you ask what your dues are after year 1
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

07fta07
AG
UTex09 said:

YEX you should be shut out of other DFW clubs before 10am on Saturday and Sunday. Can always play your home course. Can always play out of town courses.
DadAG10
Mr.Bond said:

Club Corp is full of red tape. Make sure you ask what your dues are after year 1
Oh they will be higher. Everyone realizes that.

What industry are you in that has not had increasing costs?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
07fta07 said:

UTex09 said:

YEX you should be shut out of other DFW clubs before 10am on Saturday and Sunday. Can always play your home course. Can always play out of town courses.
I've heard it was even for the home course?
07fta07
AG
I've been part of 2 clubcorp clubs and that is not the case.
'03ag
I was YEX at Trophy Club for a while. Full members get tee time priority so it's harder to get early mornin tee times. That's about it and we never had much issue with it. Frankly, I preferred the afternoon most of the time. The course was never crowded, but Saturday at 3 or 4 you'd be all alone for the most part. Could easily finish a round in under 3 hours.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
The last time I checked into YEX at Stonebridge the rule was tou couldn't make a tee time before noon on Saturday and Sunday. That doesn't mean you couldn't play, you just had to play with another member who booked the time.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Re Stonebridge - I requested some information. Unfortunately, YEX is not available at the Dye course.

Tee times are made directly at your Home Club. Stonebridge Ranch Home Club Member's may make tee-times 7 days in advance. Weekend / Holiday tee times are available after 10:00 am.
Young Executive Members must make a tee time through the ClubLine when utilizing a Participating Club (no earlier than 48 hours in advance). Weekend / Holiday tee times available after 10:00 am (Canyon Creek 11:30 am); this includes walk up play.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Yeah, I was looking into the Hills course
CPrice13
AG
I'm currently a YEX member at Hackberry Creek. I'm switching to another club in town but have really liked the membership out at Hackberry.

You can play early on Saturdays and Sunday's as long as a full member makes the tee time. Once you get to know some of the guys at the club you join, they can make those tee times for you even if the full member doesn't end up playing. My group gets three early tee times on Saturday, sees who all is in, and then cancels whatever tee time we don't need.

The fees are higher. The ONE membership is $50 more a month and the cart fee is $20 per round. They force you to tip 20% on all food and beverage. Locker is $15. Little things like that can add up quick.
jgh85Ag
AG
Would any of you DFW club corp guys be willing to get me on at Walnut Creek in Mansfield sometime? I grew up on that course and played it when it was just the original nine holes. Would like to see how it matured.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
jgh85Ag said:

Would any of you DFW club corp guys be willing to get me on at Walnut Creek in Mansfield sometime? I grew up on that course and played it when it was just the original nine holes. Would like to see how it matured.
Call up there, talk to membership and state you are interested in joining. Ask if you can play the course before committing. Profit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.