Nashville golf?

885 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Fleen
clintaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone play in or around Nashville? Any rec's appreciated.
eye-gor
AG
Lived in Nashville a few years back and our circuit included:

- The Hermitage - two 18s, I believe the Presidents Retreat was the better of the two but both fun tracks
- Gaylord Springs out near airport
- Greystone Golf Club in *****on
SkierAg
AG
Gaylord Springs is great, played a few months ago and absolutely loved it. Played Hermitage two years prior, don't remember what side we played but it was also outstanding.
TennAg
eye-gor said:

Lived in Nashville a few years back and our circuit included:

- The Hermitage - two 18s, I believe the Presidents Retreat was the better of the two but both fun tracks
- Gaylord Springs out near airport
- Greystone Golf Club in *****on

It's been a few years for me too but I was a member out at Greystone (west of town) and also Legend's Club in Franklin. Both allow public play, Legends has two courses and a great facility over all. Gaylord Springs or whatever they call it now days is very well maintained but tons of tiny hills all over the place and $$$. It has the resort feel and is pretty nice. The Hermitage (east of town) is quite nice as well, of the above three I'd say Legends is the highest quality but overall layout is a little vanilla compared to the others.

Now, if you have any sort of hook ups, of the courses I've played, Golf Club of Tennessee is by far the best in every way and Governors Club is pretty nice too. Both fully private unfortunately.
TheGreatScott12
AG
My family lives near Greystone. It's always been nice when we've played out there.
clintaggie04
AG
Well we are staying at the Gaylord, my wife is presenting at some kind of child therapist conference there, so I will just play Gaylord Springs a couple times. Thanks guys!!
StageLeftAg
S
Good to know. Glad someone asked about this. Moving to Nashville the first week of August.
Fleen
McCabe Golf Course!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.