BCG Golf Shorts

2,435 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tandy miller
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any experience with these? I need to pick up a few pairs of shorts but refuse to spend $75+ on a pair of golf shorts. $19.99 at academy
Mr.Bond
AG
Ebay, Ross, Burlington etc have great Callaway, Nike and Adidas golf. Shorts
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Brenner
AG
FWIW, I've tried all the big names and I like Puma over all the others. I think they're around 30-40
CTGilley
AG
Best cheap shorts I have found are the IZODs. 20-30 on amazon. Some times they go on special for even cheaper. They are comfortable and hold up well.
jj9000
AG
khaos288
AG
Love izod gear. Best for buck for sure.
White Liberals=The Worst
I really like my UA grey and FJ khaki golf shorts, but my all time favs are a pair of blue PGA brand shorts I got from Academy for like $20. They're awesome.

Not sure if Academy still sells this brand, but might want to check out Ross or Steinmart.
07fta07
AG
BCG aren't bad, but I like my Izod, Puma, and Adidas better. Carl's Golfland often has good sales on Adidas and Puma. You can find Izod at Kohls for like $30.
Macy's also has Norman and PGA on sale almost always.
Sazerac
AG
For cheap: Fila at Kohl's....But not sure they come in kids sizes.
07fta07
AG
The Fila shorts are surprisingly nice. I also have a pair of those from Kohls.
Ezra Brooks
AG
I usually buy the Grand Slam brand at Kohls but they don't have a navy. I've got a BCG pair in the color and they are just fine.
BusAg
AG
Bought bcg shorts golf shorts in the past. Been happy with them
mt3950
AG
Go to TJMAX and get callaway golf shorts for $25 or so. They're great.
Wife is an Aggie
Any golf shorts out there that aren't 11" inseam... I am a hair taller than 5'10" but almost all the shorts are too long in my opinion. I prefer slightly above the knee.
07fta07
AG
Some of the Adidas are definitely shorter. I can't remember which style, but I have 2 pair of Adidas that are much shorter than the others.
JarAG2007
AG
Tandy

BCG aren't bad at all. It is definitely worth a look to see if you like the way they fit. They aren't the coolest in hot weather when comparing to expensive brands.

Steinmart or Kohls in CS has some good cheap golf clothes or "breathable" clothes sometimes. I like the Bogo breathable shorts if they aren't too long. At these places you can normally find clothes for under $30.

Another place starting to carry more golf wear is Target also. Maybe worth a look.
CTGilley
AG
I have also bought the Hogans at Wal-Mart. The do not hold up like other brands but for ~$12 who cares.
They always have my size. Last time I was in Stein Mart, they had a bunch of pants but they were all 30x32..
tandy miller
AG
Thanks for the help guys. I didnt realize there were that many options at that price point. I'll try several out and see what I like best
tandy miller
AG
Wife is an Aggie said:

Any golf shorts out there that aren't 11" inseam... I am a hair taller than 5'10" but almost all the shorts are too long in my opinion. I prefer slightly above the knee.
Per Academy's website they are 10"
Tom Hagen
AG
There is a new store coming to the Houston Heights where you can buy the Magnum PI shorts.

https://www.chubbiesshorts.com/collections/mens-shorts-originals
tandy miller
AG
Quote:

THE FLEETS
$49.50
Slip 'em on and ship on out.
* 100% cotton
* Classic fit, elastic waist, 5.5" inseam
5.5"?! holy **** thats short
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.