The most Trump move on a golf course possible

2,169 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
_lefraud_
AG
Meh

Now if he builds a wall around the green, that would definitely qualify.
AgLA06
AG
I don't want anyone parking in my front yard. But if anyone is going to do it, it's going to be me.

So I guess I can relate.
1208HawkTree
AG
Saw this earlier today. I'm not sure he's actually on the green. Looks to be driving along the top of a ridge near the front of the green, but not on the green (angle sure makes it look bad though). As he pulls away, it looks like a really closely mown fairway/approach area that continues out of the frame to the right.
PJYoung
AG
1208HawkTree said:

Saw this earlier today. I'm not sure he's actually on the green. Looks to be driving along the top of a ridge near the front of the green, but not on the green (angle sure makes it look bad though). As he pulls away, it looks like a really closely mown fairway/approach area that continues out of the frame to the right.

He was on the green - at least according to the guys narrating the video who were there to see it.

Pretty great that he stopped to give a fist bump and say hello to somebody that was obviously filming him.
ORAggieFan
Who the hell has access to the course like that? I like how he's talking about the security.
CapCity12thMan
AG
I don't think he was on the green...when the camera pans right, you can see two curved mown strips that seem to outline the curved edge of the green, and by that I think he was close to it but no on it, but still - nobody does that.

agsalaska
AG
That is the funniest videos I have seen all week.
datrixstunna
AG
Once a turd, always a turd.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
If I owned a golf course or multiple I'd drive where ever the **** I pleased
Thisguy1
Far worse gets driven on greens with maintenance. They'll be ok if the owner, who happens to be president, drives on them.

It's pretty funny though.
agsalaska
AG
datrixstunna said:

Once a turd, always a turd.

Turd that wins.
SkierAg
AG
He looks like hes on the green based on the video, but its almost like an illusion as he is driving on the approach that plateaus in front of the green.

but I will say, coming from a turf guy, we drive everywhere on our golf courses with all sorts of equipment, including the greens.....mowing, aerifying, heavy machinery for sanding the greens, carts to drag sand in, etc. if the membership owns the course, its theirs and they can drive wherever they want....in this case if he owns the club, have at it!

Do you really go 55mph in a 55mph zone???
datrixstunna
AG
No such thing as a winning turd. In the end, all turds get flushed to the sewers.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
datrixstunna said:

No such thing as a winning turd. In the end, all turds get flushed to the sewers.
Take it to the Turd board.
Mr.Bond
AG
Make Golf Great Again
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Wildcat
AG
Old rich people that belong to clubs feel like they can do and demand whatever the F they want. I can only imagine the attitude if you owned the joint.

This isn't the least bit surprising in any way.
jj9000
AG
Mr.Bond
AG
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
Ag_07
AG
That's a thing of beauty. I'm guessing that's a custom job?
Mr.Bond
AG
Sunfishsales.com

I actually got mine off ebay from them for like 22 bucks

Bunk Moreland
A&M's Coach Higgins told a story on the radio a couple years ago when asked if he had been to Augusta. I'll try my best to remember and not butcher it completely....

He said he had. Was going there to recruit a kid to play years ago, who I think called Augusta his home course. So when he arrived he was greeted by someone there to meet him for the recruiting trip, and he was a member of Augusta. He asked Higgins if he had been, and he said no, so he asked if he'd like to see it.

Higgins of course said yes. It was during the closed season, so they roll up in this big o'l sedan or limo or something(can't remember). Guy hops out, unlocks the gates, and they drive down Magnolia, see the clubhouse, etc.

Asks Higgins if he wants to see the course, and he says yes, and they proceed to drive down the fairways of each hole in his car, then they hop out and go look at the greens, etc. Higgins asked him when he initially started driving all over the course if that was ok and he said something along the lines of "I do what I want."

I always thought that had to have been the coolest way to ever be introduced to ANGC
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.