A&M Campus course closed?

5 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Turf-Ag02
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I went this evening to drive and chip on campus and there was a pod and everything was shut and locked and they were mowing around the chipping green. I called the number and no answer. Anyone know how long it is closed?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thisguy1
Closed all week for aerifying. They'll open up at noon on Friday, but the course will be in pretty rough shape for a little while.

They're also ripping all the carpet up in the pro shop and staining the concrete.
KidDoc
AG
Thisguy1 said:

Closed all week for aerifying. They'll open up at noon on Friday, but the course will be in pretty rough shape for a little while.

They're also ripping all the carpet up in the pro shop and staining the concrete.
Thanks! I thought it was odd that they didn't even have a voicemail on the phone explaining this.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgLA06
AG
The unofficial TexAgs tournament was just too much.
Turf-Ag02
AG
The no-shows were too overwhelming.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.